Spiders and Spies

The few days break that Rhalla took after her return to the castle came to an end when she called for a meeting in the war room.

She had had enough sleep and isolation to cover for the tiresome journey, and suffisant time to decide what she shall do before informing Robin and seeking his council.

She agreed to meet Robin and his trusted men who made it through the mission at midday, but as she made her way through the corridor, she started hearing shouting coming from the war room.

Curious and careful, Rhalla silently tip-toed and listened carefully as she peaked through the small crack on the wooden door to find out that Robin and Robb had already started a meeting of their own.

"You abandoned our cause when you knew we were losing men!" Robb angrily yet quietly said, "You betrayed me."

"You betrayed yourself, and your own men when you decided to stop listening to your allies, by dismissing their advice, by breaking your vows, by chopping off their heads!" Robin planted a fist in the table.

"You pledged yourself to my father, to our cause, to me. Do not speak of breaking vows!" Robb shot back.
"Aye, I left, when I realized our cause was lost. I vowed to avenge your father, not to fight for your throne." Robin admitted.

"You hailed "King in the North", you offered me your sword, and now you deny it?" Robb smirked and made a step closer to Flint, "No, you left me for the woman you knew I.."

"What? Loved? Is that what you wanted to say?" Robin continued when Robb didn't, "Is that why you left her for that whore?"
"You bastard." Robb insulted and raised his fist before Rhalla decided it was time to make this endless dispute end.

"Enough!" she put herself between the angry men, stabbing each other with their eyes and flaring their nostrils in anger.
"See? That's how fallen kings express gratitude for having their arses saved!" Robin pointed at Robb with a grin.

"I said enough!" she shouted at Robin before glaring at the Stark boy, "You are not in a position to say anything, and you know it."
"Stay out of it, Rhalla." Robb firmly commanded.

"You are not in a position to give me orders either. If not for me, your head would've been on a spike, or worse. So unless you want to find yourself a pray to the wolves in the woods, you should keep your damn mouth shut." Rhalla scolded with her hand still on Robb's chest.

Knowing how he normally would react, she expected him to continue with more arguments, yet it seemed that what she said silenced him.
He took a few steps back and rested his back against the wall, his eyes still pinned to the ground.

Rhalla puffed out air and pinched her nose before lowering her tone to try and keep her mind focused on the task at hand, and on the primary reason why she was there.

"I remember calling for a meeting." she addressed Robin who had a smug expression on his face.
"I thought I shall wait for your arrival before summoning the others." he said.
"Well I am here." she raised her eyebrows.

"Right, but shouldn't this meeting stay.. private?" Robin insinuated at Robb who then started striding to the door.
"He can stay. There's nothing I am afraid from him to know." Rhalla stopped him.

Robin clearly didn't approve of having Robb stay yet didn't wish to argue any further with the dragon lady.
He whispered a few words to a guard who came back later with all the advisors, and Kyra, assembled.