First Time

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.

I want you, she said.

The only signal, the only statement he needed to hear from her to be sure that he didn't need to wait any longer to fully be with her, that she wanted him too.

Robb slowly turned Rhalla to the back, and she found herself facing the door, her breath heavy and her heart pounding with anticipation.
His height and strong built was intimidating, yet exciting and thrilling.

The wolf ran his hands on her soft hair and gently put it to one side of her shoulders to get it out of his way, then he slowly started brushing soft kisses from the top of her neck to her shoulders. Every touch made her more excited and curious about the next one.

Shivering and gasping, trying to stop the exquisite yet ticklish feeling by throwing her head backwards, she focused on the distracting heat building inside and out of her.

As he worked, his fingers started unlacing her night gown, and the excitement in the princess' body rose. He caressed her skin as he made her remove the straps. He could get over how soft it was and delightful to touch.

She was finally going to expose herself to him, and be his, fully. When the gown cascaded down her body, she slightly felt shame, for she had never been naked in front of any man in the past. The embarrassment worsened when she heard him take a few step backs.
Spontaneously, she placed her hand on her small and firm breats, even though they weren't exposed to his eyes. Not yet anyway.

Robb admired the shape of her slender body, of her beautifully sculpted back and her perfect and proportioned rear, reminding him of how much he desired her, and how lucky he was to be with such a lovely young woman. She was stunning.

Yet he noticed her shame in the way she stood, where her hands were placed, and her silence only broken by her small breaths and the crackling from the fireplace. He then knew how unexperienced she was. He doubted it in the past, but at that moment, he was sure, and somehow, it made it more thrilling and exciting. To know that he was the first to have her, and only to him.

He walked towards the dark-haired beauty again, bent and pressed one sweet kiss on her shoulder before he grabbed her elbows and turned her to face him.
She released her hands from her breasts, trying to be strong and confident, allowing him a full view of her body for him to inspect, and he did just as much, with loving eyes, before he cupped her face with his hands.

"You are so beautiful." he whispered, and she melted when she heard the softness in his voice, which somehow made her calmer, more relaxed, and more comfortable with her body exposed to the man in front of her.

Robb then kissed her lips in a gratified kiss as he led her to the bed, carefully to make sure she doesn't stumble, then he held her bare back to slowly lay her on the fury blanket as he climbed on top of her, his lips leaving hers only to take a few breaths, or to adjust the position.

Rhalla felt loved, excited, aroused, hot, intense and happy. Nervous for sure, but she tried to focus on the good sensations he made her feel.
The young man brushed kisses on her body, starting from her lips, down to her jaw, then her neck, slowly biting on the lobe of her ear.
He went down to her torso, then slowly cupped one of her breasts, the size of it fitting his hand perfectly, drawing a proud smirk on his beautiful face.

The princess shivered, panting and wanting, uttering small moans when his tongue stroke her pink nipple, hardening it, and she enjoyed the exquisite torture his mouth caused. His teeth bit the tender flesh, and she moaned, louder than she planned, yet her mind was lost in a sea of sensations that rushed up and down her body. Her movement was controlled by his hands firmly holding her hips as he kneaded her, kissed her. The contractions of the deepest and darkest part of her body tightened in the most pleasurable way, reminding her of her desire to have him inside her, and to stop torturing her.