Pillow Talk

Rhalla opened her eyes at dawn, and a smile peaked through her lips when she found herself still in the arms of the man she loved, and who loved her too. He looked so peaceful and innocent when he slept, and that reminded her of the boy he still was behind the mask he put on all day as a lord.

Though he was a man in the sheets, that she wouldn't deny.

The princess felt different, physically and mentally. The experience she had with the wolf that night was new, delightful, and she knew it would change her in many ways, if it hadn't already. She was growing, and she never thought it would feel so good.

Rhalla kept watching a sleeping Robb until he finally started waking up as well. He blinked repeatedly before he looked down at her, and their sleepy eyes met, heartwarming smiles drawn on their faces.

"Good morning." he whispered.
"Good morning." she responded with a smile.
"How did you sleep?" he asked.
"I never slept better." she told, running her fingers on his bare chest as her cheeks flushed from the memory of that passionate night.
He brushed her lips with his, then gazed at her with amazed eyes.

"How are you feeling?" he asked amusingly.
"Actually, I feel exhausted, and energized, at the same time." she remarked.
"I can have this effect." he boasted, making her jaw drop.
"Really? So how many women had the privilege of being with Robb Stark?" she asked, offended.

In reality, she had been wondering about Robb's experience for a long time, but she never dared to talk about it, until now.
"Jealous, are we?" he chuckled.
"Nonsense!" she denied, "But you didn't answer my question."

"I love you, have I told you that?" he asked amusingly, deflecting the topic, and she giggled, a frown still directed to him.
"I believe you did, my wolf." she said softly.
"What about you, my dragon? Do you love me?" he continued.
"Not at all." she said sarcastically, and he mocked a sad face, making her laugh good heartily.
"Of course I do!" she exclaimed.
"Say it, Rhalla." he insisted, "I need to hear it."

"I love you, I love you, I love you!" she repeated, and he immediately interrupted her with a kiss before she could say it another time.
When their lips separated, he rested his forehead on hers and took a moment before he spoke.

"Marry me." he said.

Rhalla's mind stopped working for a moment. She distanced her face from his and sat on the bed, her hand securing the sheet that was wrapped around her naked body from falling, and she turned to look at him.
"W-What?" she stuttered.

"You heard me, lady Rhalla Targaryen." he said, adjusting his pillow to have a full view of her every reaction and placing his hand behind his neck.
"I don't-" she started.
"I want to marry you. I took your maidenhood, and I would like to protect your honor." he interrupted.

The marriage proposal she awaited was nothing like what he offered. She had no need to be married to protect her honor. She didn't feel any shame or guilt after what happened. Their relation was consensual, not something that diminished her value as a woman, nor as a princess.

"If that is why you want to marry me, then-" she began, and once more he interrupted, this time he sat correctly on the bed, facing her.
"No, that's not what I meant!" he exclaimed, holding her face with one hand, "I want you to be mine, Rhalla. I want to share every moment of my life with you, to protect you, and keep you safe, even if you don't really need my protection." he chuckled.

"I love you, with all my heart, and I have no doubts about my feelings for you. You are the first woman I make love to, and the first woman I love, Rhalla. Please, say yes!" he insisted.