Chapter 9

A/N: Thank you for the 50+ reads! Here is the new chapter!

"What do you think that was? What's keeping him?" Umbra asked no one in particular.

"Whatever it is, he can handle it. He's a primordial, remember?" Forge replied.

"What was that about, Seer? You didn't tell me anything about it before." Umbra told her.

"As I have said before, it's best that only the commander who knows for now. Anyways, I'm sure we can handle this. Heck, Carrion can even go alone if he likes." Seer said.

"No thanks, I don't want to die alone."

"Loosen up newbie! You need to raise your self-confidence a little. being in the army has its perks you know. Come here" Angel called him.

"What will you do?" Carrion said, hesitating.

"What, you don't want to play video games? We can pack later, that would only take a few minutes." Angel said with a smirk. 

Everyone else left them to play and went to their own businesses since it wasn't even near lunchtime yet.

Bloom went to her room, thinking to herself.

"I wonder what the important thing that the Commander checked on is,"

"No matter, he can take care of that. Focus Bloom, focus."

"Why am I even talking to myself? This is silly,"

"It's not. Not silly I mean. Talking or thinking to yourself. It's quite normal." a feminine voice behind her said. Bloom turned, expecting Angel or Seer. Who she saw surprised her.

It was a girl wearing a white sundress, with blue bangles around her wrists and a flower headband on her head. She was standing there looking a little pale but otherwise fine and confident.

"Diva! What are you doing out of the infirmary? You look so pale! And why were you reading my mind?" Bloom asked. 

"I'm fine. I already talked to the commander and I'm going with you guys," She answered. "Anyways, I didn't have to read your mind. You were projecting your thoughts. I blocked them from going out farther from your room,"

"Thanks, that would be embarrassing."

"Do you need help packing?" Diva offered.

"Well, an extra hand wouldn't hurt." She thanked Diva

As the two packed, other things were happening elsewhere. Carrion was getting thrashed and rolled around in Mario Kart, and Angel wasn't even trying. In his room, Forge was building something. It was something that looked like a simple necklace but can expand and create a shield that protects anyone from all physical attacks. He seemed dissatisfied and was disassembling and assembling it. 

Seer was in the cafeteria, helping herself to some ice cream. She could feel another vision coming on, so she sat down and waited for it to pass. Images flashed across her mind:

A clown, the one in the file, laughing at her then turning into a large dark monster before disappearing into the sewers

A boy, no older than eleven, running from the clown in a forest.

Carrion in wolf form, chasing after the clown in an alley

The team returning, but there was a body in a white sheet.

She was brought out of the vision when her spoon slipped through her fingers and fell to the table. Sierra and Matthias looked at her, just walking in.

"Everything alright?" Sierra asked her.

"Yeah, just had a vision. Really, you guys should have been used to it by now."

"We won't get used to it. We never know when you're actually having a vision, you just look far as if you're looking at something we can't see. But that's how you normally look like, so it's confusing," Matthias told Seer.

Seer looked at him, apparently confused.

"Yeah, that's how you usually look," Sierra agreed.

"Whatever, I've finished my ice cream anyway, so I think I'll go start packing. You should too, and bring extra clothes with you," Seer said.

"Why do we need to bring extra clothes?"

"We're going to the sewers later," Seer answered. She could hear the audible groaning as she left the cafeteria. 

She went next to the gaming room, to tell Carrion and Angel the same thing she told Sierra and Matthias. When she arrived, they were playing Just Dance and Angel was still winning. 

"We warned you, Angel is scary, and will destroy you," Angel told Carrion

Angel didn't even seem to recognize her presence and continued dancing. Carrion gave up and flopped on a chair dejectedly. She told them the bit about bringing extra clothes and went to find Bloom. she had a feeling that Bloom was in her room, and there was someone else with her. 

Umbra went to Bloom's room and found Seer on the way there too.

"What are you gonna do? That seems important," Umbra asked.

"I just had to tell Bloom something." Seer answered.

"What?"

"Oh, just that everyone needs to bring extra clothes, the clown we'll be fighting lives in the sewers."

"Ew. As long as he doesn't get slime on my robes," 

"You're wearing your wizard's robes? You sure?"Bloom asked Umbra. He seemed confident.

"Yeah, it says on the file that we can use our own abilities on this one, and we don't exactly have a uniform do we? Unless you count the cape, and it would certainly go well with my robes," Umbra flaunted his robes and turned. 

"If you say so," Seer muttered under her breath

"Hey! Have a little confidence in me!" Umbra punched her on the shoulder playfully. 

They arrived at Bloom's room and found Bloom and Diva packing. Diva looked up when they entered the room.

"Oh hi," she waved at them.

"It's good to see you're up. I just came to say that you guys should bring extra clothes, we're going to the sewers," Seer said and left.

"How- You know what? I'm not even going to ask," Diva said.

Both Bloom and Diva giggled and they turned to Umbra.

"Well, what do you need?" 

"Oh, I just came to see if you already finished packing. The portal is ready, and Chaos said we can go after eating lunch."

"Alright, we'll be going after we finish packing Diva's clothes. See you," Bloom ushered him out of the door.

Two hours later, everyone was ready. They stepped into the portal and saw- a suburb. Yes. They didn't know what to expect, of course- they only had the basics of the universe, but they weren't expecting a suburb. Well, Pennywise, you better be prepared for this.

A/N: Here it is! Thank you for the 50+ reads it makes me soooo happy! Like and comment if you liked the chapter! On a side note, who do you think is the body? What do you think happened?