Chapter 23

"Warriors, standby! Chaos Army, start patrol! Everyone else, tend to the camp and your wounded! We have to prepare for the next battle!" Bloom barked, ordering everyone into action. At first, nobody listened to her, gawking at the sudden instructions, then Umbra stepped in and spoke up too.

"Come on everyone! Move your butts off or I swear I will make them!" He yelled, spurring them all into action. When everyone but the Alpha Team had gone, Seer went directly to Bloom.

"I've seen what happens. I saw it while you were all busy fighting Gaea." she began.

"Saw what?" Forge asked.

"The fight. Or rather, what might happen. We can't fight End. Not here. The planet will get destroyed. The commander also needs to know that the spell for summoning heroes won't be enough." Seer continued.

"The commander needs to know what?" Shifter said, stepping out of a portal.

"I had a vision, commander. The spell won't be enough. We will be overwhelmed by End's forces if that is all we do. We have to have someone else intervene. Someone more powerful than End." Seer replied.

"Someone stronger than End? He's roughly as strong as Chaos, and the ancient laws already prohibit her from directly interfering in this fight. Who- no. We'll have to find him. Yes, that's the answer. Seer, how long until the fight, based on your vision?" Shifter asked.

"A month. And not only that. we'll have to take the fight elsewhere. This very planet will get destroyed if we fight End here,"

"We can fight him in the training dimension. Nobody's there." Angel commented.

"What about the issue of a being more powerful being than End and Chaos?" Matthias piped up.

"There is only one being more powerful than even Chaos and end," The commander said.

"Who?" They all said at the same time.

"Void. My grandfather." 

"Your grandfather?! But isn't he missing? I've read about him, and Chaos also told me that as soon as he saw everything was going well he disappeared!" Bloom exclaimed.

"Shh, I'll explain later, in the cabin. We don't want anyone nosing in on this." Shifter said. They looked around and only then noticed that the campers and nymphs were looking at them curiously, drinking in every word. There will be gossip and talk about this later, Shifter thought. They all transported to their temporary cabin at Camp Half-Blood and Diva put a sound barrier and closed all the windows and doors.

 When everything was closed and secure, Diva turned to Shifter. 

"So, your grandfather, sir? Void? How are we gonna find him?" She asked.

"It's pretty simple, actually. But this will be our most difficult task, as of yet." Shifter answered, "Void is in the void. His namesake. He retreated there and has a palace and all. Now, who can guess what our problem with that is."

"There are two, actually." Seer said. "The first is that the void is where we send the worst monsters to be imprisoned, right?"

"Right," Shifter agreed.

"And the second problem is-"

"Is that the void shifts, and that nothing there is ever the same for longer than a few hours," Sierra finished. "right?"

"Correct again. At least our lessons stick with you guys," Shifter said.

"I only remembered it because I got stuck on that thing the night before the exams. Speaking of which, I think we're forgetting someone," Sierra said, gesturing to Carrion who was quietly watching them all. He was startled when he realized they were talking about him.

"Me?" He asked.

"Yes," Shifter replied. "Sadly, we have forgotten to tell you about your exams and tests."

"Wait, what exams? I didn't hear anything about this when I joined," Carrion grumbled.

"Did you really think that we just became knowledgeable and powerful warriors by training and fighting? We were taught and tested by none other than the Commander," Bloom said.

"Yes, and sadly, due to these unusual circumstances, we do not have the luxury for that. We'll just have to teach you as we go until we are done with this problem." The commander agreed. Carrion gulped but nodded.

"Okay, back to the topic. Since we know that void is basically unmappable, how will we find void while trying to avoid being killed by the monsters?" Seer said.

"Wait, couldn't we just fight them? I mean, we're the Alpha Team. We should have the power to defeat anyone, right?" Carrion asked.

"No. Sadly, we can't" Bloom answered, "No matter how powerful you think we are, the ancient monsters, especially, the worst of them, have always been just as, or even more powerful. It's better if we didn't take any chances with those. We need everyone for the battle with End."

"Oh, alright." carrion responded.

"So now that we got that over with, who's up for entering the void? Kidding, everyone's coming. I'll lead this mission. Everyone, pack for a few weeks. We'll be having quite an adventure tomorrow," Shifter said before flashing out.

A/N: Sohereisthechapterimsorryimadeyouguyswaitiwasburiedunderschoolandstressbuthereisthechapterimsorry

Peace out