Chapter 19

Everyone sat down around the ping-pong table that has served as the camp's meeting room for so long. They were all prepared for war and were discussing battle plans as soon as they sat down. The commander was at the head of the table.

"What do we do now? This is dirt face we're talking about." The elvish boy said.

"What about the prophecy? How will I find Percy if you came here to interfere with it?" A blonde girl said.

"So an exchange, eh? We'll see what we can do about that. As for 'dirt face', she's still my sister. Better stop running your mouth off, boy." Shifter said coldly. He didn't want to show it, but he wasn't looking forward to meeting a very different Gaea from the little girl that he used to take care of. "Seer, look for anything to help us," 

Shifter gestured to Seer who closed her eyes. 

"What is she doing?" The blonde girl asked.

"She's searching for the possible outcomes of this. What we're supposed to do to win this battle." Umbra stated.

"She's an oracle too?" A red-haired girl said. "I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. Neither did they." 

"I'm Rachel," she said, "This is Annabeth, Leo, Jason, Piper, Katie, Travis and Connor Stoll, Clarisse, Butch,..." She introduced the counselors one by one, describing them one by one. "So, is she an oracle?" She asked again.

"No. Seeing the future just has always been her ability. It is more powerful than any oracle, now that her abilities are enhanced by my blessing," Shifter informed them. 

"I-I see her. Gaea. Rising out of the ground. There are four people around her. They- they flew up carrying her! Oh, this is rich! She just blew up!" Seer narrated as if she was watching a movie. The demigods were staring at her with their mouths wide open. The team was just watching her with interest.

"So, who are the four people?" Bloom asked. Seer looked around and started pointing. "Him. Him. Her. Commander." she said.

"Woah, you saw all that?" Leo asked.

"I can see the possibilities of the future. the harder I look, the closer I get to the actual one." Seer answered.

"So you're like an oracle who can only see the possibilities," Annabeth stated.

"No, because your Oracle still needs the help of the spirit of Delphi to see the future, and someone who is more powerful than a god or titan can change the course of the future, change what the oracle has predicted. Mine doesn't. Every single choice and action we do changes the future, and I can see those that are becoming real by the percent."

"So it is as I thought. I'll have to detach her from her body on this plane. there is hope for Gaea yet," Shifter mumbled to himself. No one seemed to hear. 

"so that's it? We fly her to space and make her go kaboom? what about the Romans? What do we do with them? Uh, no offense" Leo said, then quickly looked at Jason.

"None taken. They are a not much of problem, I guess if we get them to side with us. If not, then we're fighting a deadly force." Jason said. 

"Let's go out. Show us a large space, what you think is large enough for the Romans," Sierra said.

They led them to a clearing, right in between the dining pavilion and the strawberry fields just in case the space was not enough. Then the alpha team disappeared one by one in flashes of light. As fast as they disappeared, a large flash of white light came from the space they indicated. Everyone looked away. when they looked back, there was a whole army wearing purple shirts with SPQR printed on it. They were disoriented but immediately prepared for a fight once they saw the Greeks.

"Trickery! What is this?! You Greeks want to kill us?!" a blond boy screeched. at the same time, two people, obviously the praetors, stepped forward. They were a boy and girl. Annabeth ran to the boy and judo flipped him, landing flat on his back. The Romans got ready to pounce on her when he laughed.

"I'm here, wise girl. I'm here." He said.

Before anything else can happen, Diva stepped forward and stomped one foot on the floor. A microphone appeared, and she spoke into it. "Everybody listen." It immediately took effect. It was like charmspeak that was strengthened tenfold. They all stopped what they were doing and looked at her.

"Put down your differences and work together against Gaea," she said, using her power again. There was nothing they could do. Everyone dropped their weapons. When they tried to bring them up against each other, it was like their bodies themselves were fighting against them.

"So that's settled then!  Now, we can prepare for the actual fight against Gaea!" Diva turned to the counselors with a cheerful tone.

A/N: Wahhhh 313 reads!!!  I know this chapter was crappy but trust me, once I get back on track with my actual writing, It'll get better, and I might even start editing the chapters! Vote and comment if you liked it!