Chapter 6

Everyone got to planning for the last two days. We set up traps in some places, even though there were only a few that Seer saw would actually spring. Speaking of Seer, she was the busiest and probably most tired of them all. While everyone trained and set traps, preparing for the encounter with the Volturi, Seer was looking at the possible futures, searching for anomalies, anything at all that might be helpful, and of course, planning out in the case of seeing a future where they lost.

"Hey, um could you ring this to Seer? she hasn't eaten since breakfast." Bloom ordered a young shapeshifter.

"I'll do it." Umbra offered. 

Umbra took the tray of food from Bloom's hands and went to the attic, where Seer had been working since they had started planning. He knocked on the door once and waited. There was a hurried shuffle from the door.

"Come in!" Seer's voice could be heard from the inside. 

Umbra opened the door and went in. The attic was a mess! Boxes and furniture were upturned, and some of the clothes were just strewn on the bed that they put there for her. She was rushing around and trying to tidy the mess.

"I brought you food. What happened here?" He said.

"Thanks, just put it on the table. I had a vision and I got a little distraught, is all." She replied.

"Why? What did you see? Was it bad?" He asked.

"Yes, it would be bad for everyone. But it wasn't clear and I didn't see when it would happen. I'll have to consult the commander for this. But anyway, don't worry too much about it. Focus on later. We'll win without any casualties or damage if you follow everything I said." Seer breathed.

"Leave me alone for a while you prepare," pointed to the door, "Out. I have to think"

He mumbled something incomprehensible and walked out. He was still thinking about what she said when he bumped someone.

"Oh, hey" he smiled at Bella.

"Everything alright?" Bella asked him.

"Yes, just got to prepare and all."

"Alright, just call if you need anything," she said and went back to cleaning the hallway. Why they still did stuff like that, he didn't know. But this time he focused on what he was doing and prepared everyone for what would happen that afternoon.

----TIME SKIP----

They all went to positions, some shapeshifters up on the trees and the vampires waiting at the clearing. Their plan was simple. They set up traps to catch unsuspecting vampires, which would be on guard of course, and when they spring them, the orders were to go for the kill.

After the traps, anyone who got past will be entertained by the Cullens and the other shapeshifters. The warriors are hidden, the commander simply snapping his fingers as always and them being turned invisible and their scent erased. They were waiting beside the Cullens, ready to attack.

"Incoming," one of the shapeshifters called out with his mind. Edward and some of the warriors picked up on this. They got ready, and the Cullens all flashed their blinding white smiles just as the Volturi appeared.

Aro, Caius, and Marcus were with their wives, their guards and some witnesses, which they always had. Alec, Jane, Felix and their other guards stood beside them in a v formation and sneered at the Cullens when they saw them.

"Bella! Edward! Renesmee!" Aro called. "How is the most gifted family to ever live?" He inquired.

"Doing well, thank you very much," Edward answered him. He stood in front of the others while Bella sent out her mental shield to protect everyone on their side.