I'll Wear Orange - Blood, booze, and more bad news

Here is chapter three.

Again, thanks to the usual people.

Enjoy!

***************************************

Chapter three - Blood, booze, and more bad news

Ashleigh's Diary. Monday

I didn't sleep much last night. After I got home, I sat in the bath. I was sick more, still talking to Jay. He was tired, and I kept him up. Selfish much? He asked me where I was going when I said I was going for a bit. I said bathroom cabinet for tablets and his answer was . . . no. Thought I would OD because I wanted everything to go away. I did, I wanted to wake up and for it all to be a dream. Morgan no to be being bullied, be and Cole happy, and Owen not sick. He's my ex, but well, he's still my friend. Even if I'm not his.

Cole gave me a lift to the hospital; I needed to have more blood tests. Because the ones I had the other week had come back saying, my ion was low, my protein level was sky high and I had a high white blood cell count. I got a Starbucks after, for "being a good girl" e.g. not screaming when the woman came at me with the needle. I. Do. Not. Like. Needles!

Talk about major awkward though. Owen was sitting across from me in the waiting room; he didn't say anything to me. But he kept staring daggers at me. I mean, if looks could kill.

The nurse tried to take my blood, and it was a little like I didn't have any. The woman was tapping my veins for ages trying to find it, and then when she did, she stuck the needle in, and my blood didn't want to come out. Cole found it amusing, I found it painful. She had to keep slapping the needle trying to make blood come out. OW! I still have a dead arm because of it, and a massive lump. Bleeding out, wonderful purple arm *thumbs up* fun! Oh yeah, and if that wasn't bad enough, Cole got me to ask the nurse what I was being tested for. Guess what she said, leu - freaking - kemia. So it wants me too. Great. At least if it comes back and I do have it, Owen won't have to go through it alone, right?

I went back to school after that. Receptionist wanted me to throw my caramel frap away. My excuse? It's cold, and I was using it to stop the bleeding in my arm. She actually believed me. It was quite fun. I ended up giving my frap to a girl I know, anyway. It made me feel sick.

The day past quite uneventfully, I know I got some coursework and I know I spoke to a teacher because he was worried about where I had been, since he hadn't seen me in three weeks. I ended breaking down in front of him while he was talking to me. He used to be a nurse, so was trying to explain to me what else high white blood cells count and high protein could be. I was calming down, stopping panicking that I might have Luke too. When . . . my nose decided to star bleeding. That wasn't much fun either. Mr C told me what to do, and eventually it stopped. He looked at me weird for a minute then hugged me. I mean weird right? Then I asked him what that was all about, and he just said. 'None of the things I said to you have nose bleeds as symptoms. Where as it is a symptom of . . . you know' I cried a bit harder. Then walked out. FML much?

Talked to Lisha, told her what the doctors said. She thinks that it might be a scare and such and such did a good job of calming me down actually. Then she told me she was feeling sick. The cause: evil fish fingers! I told her I didn't remember the last time I ate anything, I'm not a big eater, and you know; too fat 'n' all. *Evil glare to Lisha* < persuaded me to eat pizza! Making tasting cheesy pizza. Two bites and that went in the bin.

I still feel dizzy and sick, Jay blames my non eating. But when I eat, I want to be sick. I didn't even eat yesterday and spent ages throwing up, what would make me want to eat if all I was was sick?