Graduation

"Are you and louis okay?" Janna asked as she did my hair. 

"Yea, you two have been weird lately." Mariza added. I haven't told anyone nor as he. Nor were we going to, we haven't really talked as much either. 

Call me dramatic of you want, but once you have Louis's dick hard up against you, trust me you won't think the same about him.

"Um yea were fine.  Just a little nervous for this graduation shit" I lied. Thank God i can lie.

"But you never get nervous for shit like this" Rachel said.

"With harry giving me the ring and prom and the graduation, and the trip I guess I just am a little nervous" I continued to lie. and they bought it.

I mean she was right, I wasn't the little bit nervous about any of that. I think the ring is perfect, prom was fun, im fucken glad schools done and I love trips.  I just felt weird knowing how big my best friend's dick is when he got hard over my sister.

"Done woth your hair!" Janna yelled.

"Thank God. Now give me the fucken dress so we can get this shit over with" I  said as I grabbed the black and gold dress from Alex.

the main color was black with gold outlines. I grabbed my hells and slipped them on.

I walked down the stairs and sat in the living room. Zayn was there.

"You look gorgeous"He said.

"Thanks,not to bad yourself" I winked and he laughed.

"So Disney after this?" He let put a breath of air. I grinned.

"yess. I cant wait, were gonna do tbe stupidest shit there" I smirked and he laughed.

"Yea that should be fun"He said and I heard foot steps walking down the staris.

"Damn you look amazing" Harry said wrapping his arms around me. I laughed and he kissed me. God I love him.

"Leave that for later" Niall complained. I laughed and broke the kiss.

"Ayy! Louis hurry the fuck up!" Zayn yelled out.

" Ima go see how the girls are doing" I said before louis could come back. Louis was making a big deal about this. Maybe its not that big of a deal.

As I looked down and walked up of course I had to run into louis.

"Sorry" He mumbled not looking at me. I couldnt take it anymore.

"We need to talk. Now." I said pushing him into his room.

"What?" He said still not looking at.

"Why are we making this a big deal?" I asked breathing out.

"Maybe cuz you fell on me and I got hard" He said in a duh tone.

"Do you like me?" I asked and he looked at me shocked. 

"Why-"

"Answer the question" I cut him off.

"No I love your sister,not you. Your just a friend. I was thinking of something else when it happen" He explained.

"Exactly. So get over it. It was weird but hey were  pretty much family. Lets not let this fuck up our friendship." I said and he listened and nodded. He gave me a hug.

"You look pretty by the way" He said.

"Thanks" I said and he pushed me down and I fell on the bed. He laughed and started to back up. I took off the heels and jumped after him.

"Get back!" I yelled and He laighed as he ran.

We ran down the staris and into the kitchen. he was on one side of the counter as I was on the other.

"What ?" Liam asked.

"This dick pushed me"  I said and louis laughed.

"You should of seen her face! she wasnt expecting it at all." He laughed again. I tried to hide my grin as liam chuckled.

"Ima kill you,you know that?" I asked and he laughed again.

"Ready?" Zayn called and we walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is boring as fuck" I complained as they we giving the speeches.  Harry laughed and stood up.

"Where you going?" I asked and he grined.

"They're not gonna call kids up yet,lets go do something fun real quick." I smirked and got up.

"Were going to the bathroom" We lied and walked away.

"All seniors are at graduation and the others are in class, so we have rooms to ourselves." Harry smirked and I pulled him into a science class.

"I hated this class" I said. and he laughed. I sat on the table and he walked in between my legs. He kissed me. I kissed.

My hands went to his hair as his went to my waist.  We continued our make out session for while. He started to kiss my neck.

"What the hell are you two doing?"  Tim said in an angry voice. I jumped back from his hard voice.

"We got bored and you guys were just saying saying gay speeches  that no one cares for" He said bluntly.

"So you decided to have sex?" He askes annoyed.

"Making out and sex are two different things" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Lets go your name should be called soon. "

He walked us back just as they called harry. He kissed me and walked up. Everyone was shouting and clapping. He took a bow and walked off as I rolled my eyes.

When my name was called a shit load of guys  whistled and clapped and some sluts glared at me. I flipped them off and walked off stage.

"That"

"I really dont give a fuck tim" I cut him pff and he sighed.

"ROAD TRIP" I screamed as it ended. we all ran to the car. Jumping and messing with each other. Harry sat me on his lap as Liam drove.

After everything I was glad I got through all the shit.  I was happy,really happy. It was hard, and I know it wont get easier. Maybe harder, but I was a fighter.

Sorry it took so long,but I hope you liked it. I love you all and I just wanna say thank  you for reading and voting. Love you all. I will be doing another book. Its gonna be called, Behind Close doors.  I might put up the first chapter today. Read if you want to. Thanks and love you all!! ~Isabel. :-) <3<3<3