Package

(Angle Pov)

*beep*beep*Beep*

"Shut that shit off,before I break it" Harry groaned. It was 5:30. I normally get up at 6 for school,but I have to do that shit for Dan.

"Just stay here,I can go by myself" I told Harry for the millionth time.

"Fuck that. I'm going,he's lucky I didn't kill him for hitting you" he hissed.

"Look you can kill the bitch after I find out the truth" I said and he laughed.

"Deal" he said with a nod and got up to get ready. I got in the shower and put on some black shorts with Harry's Rolling Stones shirt. I had to tie it from the back. I got my shoes and pulled my hair into a pony tail. Harry came out in just a towel and I'd be lying if I said I tried to stop staring. He saw me and smirked.

"Looking good in my shirt" he said in my ear. Fuck,whenever he did that it made me want him right then and there. He knew what he was doing and he liked that he had that power over me. It took me everything I had to walk away,

"Where do you think your going?" He asked confused and I laughed,

"Look,I just showered and we have to get going soon so no matter how damn bad I want you in that bed,it'll have to wait" I said and he laughed out loud.

I loved when he laughed,I loved his laughed. I walked downstairs and Harry came down in black jeans and a back shirt.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded.

"Were gonna take my bike since it's only us" he said and I nodded. He had a black Harley-DavidSon. We sped past everything and was at the coffee shop in no time. Once we got there we saw no one.

"Where's the fucker,I wanna leave already" Harry said and I laughed at him.

"Let's check at the ally behind the coffee shop" I said and he nodded. Once we were there,this guy in all black face us something and started riding away on his penny board. Damn fags with there shitty penny boards. Shit why can't they ride a real skate board. If your gonna skate,use a real fucking board.

"Let's get the fuck out of here,open this shit,and get to school" Harry said.

"Fuck,is it your fucking time of the mouth or something" I laughed at Harry's mode. He's so mad today,it's funny though.

"Shut it and let's go" he snapped. Fuck maybe he is,he was fine this fucking morning. Whatever,maybes he's just tired. Once we got home,I opened the package with everyone around.

"Doesn't it feel like Christmas" Louis said and we started to laugh.well not Harry,he's still in his mood.

"Your a dumbass,Lou" I said laughing. I opened the gift and there was note,picture,and a gun.

The guns a gift,never know what creepy stalker or weirdos are out there. Your welcome,and remember her? You will soon (;

~stay safe sweet cheeks.

I finished the reading the note and looked at the picture of a lady. I don't know her,but she looks like me.

"That fucker" Harry said.

"She looks like you" Louis said. At least I'm not only one who thinks that.

"Did you have a sister?"Niall asked.

"No" Marzia answered.

"Well we have to figure it out later,we got to head out" Liam said and Zayn nodded. We got to school,Harry wasn't acting normal.