Dan

(Angles Pov)

I woke up to Harry whispering.

"What?" I ask.

"Let's go to the room,the floors gonna hurt your back" he says and I nod but don't get up.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"4:32 am. Now let's go" he says and I nod,but still don't move.

"You have to get up if ya wanna get to the room" he laughs and I flip him off. Just as I'm about to get up I feel two strong arms grab me and I see Harry carrying me. He lays me in bed and covers me after he's under the bed. I feel asleep as soon as I'm in his arms.

I woke up again,but this times it's 7:03. Dans the first thing that comes to mind. Should I go? I don't see why not. I mean there a lot of reasons why not to go,but I want to hear what he has to say. I get up and go to the shower. I put on some blue jeans with a black shirt. I pulled my hair up and got my shoes on. It was now 7:12. I walked down stairs and found Harry eating with Liam.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"Asleep" Liam answers. I nod as sit down in the living room.

"Sweet dreams are made of these,who am I to disagree. Travel the world and the seven seas " I sing to myself. I love 'Sweet Dreams' by Marilyn Manson. (Sorry I don't know the name of the person who actually wrote the song,I know he made a cover)

"Some of them want to use you,some of them want to get used by you,some of them want to abuse you,some of them want to be abused" I continue to sing.

"You have an amazing voice" I hear Zayn say. I look up and see him smiling.

"Why thank you" I laugh and look at the time. 7:21. Better head out. I grab my skateboard,phone,earphones, and a jacket.

"Aye,ima go to the coffee shop,I'll be back later. Don't worry I'll be fine,need to think anyways. I tell the boys and run out before they can respond.

I put my earphones on and play 'Animal I have become' by Three Days Grace. I get there at 7:26.i walk in and see dan.

"Early I see" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Just tell me whatever the fuck you wanted to so I can leave" I say and he frowns. He doesn't look to different,he's buffer and still cute.

"Still feisty" he says.

"Still annoying" I resort and he laughs. We sit down and he looks into my eyes,

"I'm sorry" Is the first thing he blurts out. It brings back memories and I get pissed. Maybe I shouldn't have come.

"What I did was so fucked up,I should have never done it. But you have to know he made me. I didn't want to do it,I loved you. I feel like an asshole and I hate myself for it. There's not a day I don't think about it" he says and looks down. I stay quite,not sure what to say.

"Say something,please" he begs.

"Say what?!, I thought you loved me and then you beat me! Not only that but you beat me with him and then you cheat. I'm sorry isn't gonna change that. You didn't care,and you sure as hell didn't love me. People don't hurt what they love!" I say pissed off.

"I know" is all he says.I get up to leave and he stops me.

"But I did love you he told me if I didn't do it he would take me court and say I hit you. I could go to jail for that. I was drunk when I cheated and you know that" he said.

"Dumb,he wouldn't take the risk of getting caught himself and you know that!." I said and he just stayed quite again. I started to walk about when he grabbed me.