Beach

(Angles Pov)

I convinced myself that someone's just messing with me. He's not back,he can't be. I was so tried of this being scared that he might be back,so I got up and took a shower. It's Saturday,Alex said she wanted to do something. I said it didn't matter,so her and the boys are talking about it as I shower. When I got out,I put on my undergarments. I looked in the mirror and was disgusted. I'm not what people call pretty,I'm not really skinny, I have scars on my back which makes me even uglier. I really don't see what Harry sees in me. I'm not like fat fat,but I wouldn't say super model skinny. I hate my scars,there deep and disgusting. I put on black shorts and a white shirt.

"Angle!!" Alex shouted. I headed to her room and she smiled as soon as she saw me.

"What up?" I asked jumping on her bed.

"We have decided on the beach,so you can have my black bikini" she said all happily. I didn't know how to tell her that I couldn't wear a bikini. I hate the beach,not just because of my scars. Something happen at the beach. I haven't told Harry everything bad that's happened to me. She threw me the bikini,I just stared at her.

I can't do this,I haven't been to the beach since it happen. I'm not as strong as I make myself to be. I'm weak when it comes to my past.

"Angle,ya okay?" She said looking worried. I couldn't ruin everybody's day,so might as well just suck it up and go.

"Do I have to wear the bathing suite?" I groaned. She laughed and nodded. I groaned again and went to change. I went to the living room,I found Niall and Liam talking.

"Hey,ready for today?" Niall asked nervously.

"It's gonna be fun" Liam said looking down. They were acting weird,I wonder if Harry told them anything.

"Guys,what did Harry say?" I asked and they both looked down. Niall turned red,in anger?

"Guys,what did he tell you?" I asked again. I don't mind if he told them,they had to find out,even more since were going to the beach. They will see my fucking scars. They didn't answer and it pissed me off.

"I fucking swear,one of you two talk now. Your pissing me the fuck off" I said Digging my nails in my palms. Liam looked up and opened his mouth only to close it again.

"Look he told us the shit that happen to you. We just don't want to offend you or anything." He said looking sad.

"I don't need your fucking pity." I spat at him. I didn't mean to sound so harsh,but I hate pity.

"Were not pitying you. We all have a story. Yours is just the worst,but we don't want to say the wrong thing and make you mad" Niall said. I felt bad,they were just trying to be nice and I went all bitch mode.

"Sorry I didn't mean to snap. And just be yourself,I'm fine" I said with a smilie. They nodded and hugged me.

"I heard so don't feel the need to tell me" Louis walked in saying with a smirk. He hugged me and kissed my cheek. I laughed and hugged him back. We were talking when I felt to arms wrap around me.

"Ready,love?" Harry asked kissing my cheek. I nodded my head. Once we got to the beach,everyone ran to pick a spot. Everyone,but me and Harry. We were walking hand in hand,when my phone buzzed. I pulled it out and stopped dead in my tracks.

From:*unknown*

Having fun at the beach? Don't get to comfortable. I'm watching you (;

To:*unknown*

Leave me the fuck alone. I know your just trying to scare me,and I don't give a fuck.

"Babe? You okay?" Harry asked. I nodded and grabbed his hand to walk again.

"Who was that?" He asked,I had no idea what to say. I didn't want him to worry about it.

"Friend" I shrugged and he nodded. Once we caught up with everyone else,I got scared. They were gonna go in the water.

"Damn you guys take long" Alex complained.

"Sorry,but the beach isn't going anywhere. If I want I will take all damn day." I laughed. She rolled her eyes,and took off her shirt. She was skinny,nice skinny.

"Are you gonna take off your clothes?" Harry asked. I laughed at how it would be him to ask.

"You'd like that,wouldn't you?" I smirked,Harry shook his head laughing.

"Correction,I'd love it" He smirked. I laughed,but didn't take off my clothes.

"Angle hurry so we can go" Alex complained. I looked down,I don't know if I could, one show them my scars and two go in the water after what happen. Harry noticed my hesitation and wrapped his arms around me.

"What's wrong,love?" He whispered in my ear. I looked down and then looked at him. He's eyes staring right back at me.

"I. My scars the bikini doesn't hide them" I said looking down. He pick up my head and pecked my lips.

"Your scars make you even more beautiful" he said and I smiled. He always knew what to say. I didn't care about the other people at the beach,just him and the boys along with Alex. What would they think? I took off my shirt and shorts,and Harry kissed me.

"Your amazing" he said,I rolled my eyes.

"Let's goooo!!!" Louis yelled. I laughed,but I was still scared to go in the water. With me on Harry's back,he ran to the water. I knew I was safe,but I didn't want to remember.Harry dove in the water,as soon as I touched the slaty water,the memories came flooding in. I held Harry tighter the deeper we went in. He noticed that I wasn't letting go and that I was holding on tighter.

"Babe,you okay?" Harry said worried. Everyone was else was talking or messing around. Everything came back,all the memories I tried to push away came back. All the things he told me,the things he did to me. Harry's eyes were looking straight in mine,the waves were getting higher. I saw Harry's lips moving,but nothing came out. Everyone was watching now,they looked worried,but the waves got higher and I couldn't hear anything,but his voice.

My mind was replaying the memoires,it was like I was living it all over again. That's when I saw something,not something. Someone,he was back,he wasn't in the water,but on the sand. All in black,but I saw his eyes,and I know those eyes,the devils eyes. He smirked,knowing what he was doing to me. That's when everything went black.