The truth

(Harry's Pov)

There were tons of girls,tied up or knock out. The ones that were awake were crying or shaking. The house was big,three rooms and two bathroom. A kitchen and living room,and a back yard.

"Get these girls out,and I'll look for angle" I said. I didn't want to leave the girls,but I had to find angle.

"I'm coming" Marzia and Zayn said at the same time.

"There's too many girls here" I said but they shook there head.

"Niall,Liam,Louis,Rachel,Becky and Alex can get them" Marzia said.

"Were wasting time let's go" I said and they nodded and followed. We checked every room and they all had girls but they didn't have angle. I was so pissed,I kicked the wall and moved the rug on the floor doing so. There was handle on the ground. I grabbed and pulled it open only to see stairs. I ran down them with Zayn and Marzia right behind me.

Once I was down them there were two doors,one was opened just a little. Only enough to see a tied up angle,but she her back was facing me as Dan was talking to her. I was about to go in,but Marzia stopped me.

"Hold on and listen" she whispered and I nodded but so badly I wanted to run in there and kick dans ass.

"Looks like your visiter came earlier,angle she's just getting ready and she'll be in here" dans cooed.

"Fuck you,and her"Angle sounded pissed off and annoyed. Dan raised his hand as he was about to slap her,but a voice stopped him. He's so fucking lucky.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you manners?" The lady laughed,she was the lady in the picture that Dan sent.

"Don't fucking talk about my mother,bitch you don't even know her" angle hissed,and the lady laughed a dry laugh.

"Oh,but I do know her. Angle baby,I am your mother." She cooed.

"No your not. My mom was killed" angle hissed.

"Your step-mom was killed,sweetie I'm your real mom" she said evilly.

"My dad killed my fucking mom,your not my mom" angle hissed and Dan just watch with a grin.

"Actually,I killed her,your dad just helped me." The lady smirked.

"You fucking bitch!" Angle yelled,and the lady stepped closer to angle.

"That's no way to talk to your mother!" The lady yelled and slapped her. I ran in the room with Zayn and Marzia.

"Don't fucking touch her again" I hissed. And the lady smirked as angle sighed with a smile and dans eyes went wide.

"Got yourself a boy toy now?" She mocked and angle looked like she wanted to kill her.

"Go fuck yourself" angle spit at her and the lady rose her hand,but Marzia stopped her.

"Touch her again and I will fucking kill you" she hissed in her face bending her hand. Zayn and I untied angle.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked angle and she smiled and nodded.

"Damn slut" Dan remarked and I socked him in the face. I was fucking tired of his shit,,and I've wanted to kick his ass for such a long time.he tried to fight back but my fist kept connecting with his face.

(Angles Pov)

Zayn made sure I was fine,which I was. I just wanted to go home,but no I had all this shit to deal with. Marzia and my-the lady were fighting as Harry and Dan were fighting. I grabbed Harry's arm and she stopped and Zayn pulled Marzia off the lady.

"Okay,now what the fuck is going on? And I swear bitch lie to me and I will kick your ass,hit me and I beat the shit out if you" I said annoyed.

"I'm not liying,I'm your mom,I did kill your other mom and I made a thing were I sell girls for sex-" I didn't let her finish cuz my fist made contact with her face. I felt like I was hitting the punching bag,except every time I hit blood comes out. I felt someone pull me off and drag me out.

I found a shit load of cops once we were upstairs.there were a shit load of girls crying and hugging. I saw Niall and them and they ran up and hugged me.

"I'm so confused" I said as I saw Dan and the lady being dragged away by two cops.

" so are we,but we have to stay here and answer questions for the cops." Liam said and I nodded.I sat in the couch and just thought about how fucked up and confusing this shit was.

"Angle" I heard Harry say as he sat next to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"Just confused as fuck" I said and he laughed.

"Excuse me miss" a cop said and I looked up.

"This girl claims to be your sister and she has some paper work that belongs to you" the tall cop said pointing at some girl. As soon as she saw me ran up to me and hugged me.

"Oh god I missed you so damn much!!" She said,as I just stood there. Confused, more than ever.

"I'm sorry I don't have a fucking clue who you are" I said when she let me go and her smile dropped.

"I know,and I'm so sorry,I have a lot to tell you. For now let's go home?" She said.

"And I should trust you because?" I asked and she pulled out some paper and showed me our birth certified. She was in fact my sister.

"Well okay then,let's go home" I said and I grabbed the others and we got into the car.

"Should we wait till they ask the question?" Niall asked.

"No,we can answer them later,let's just get to the fucking house" I groaned and they laughed and Zayn sped off.

Once we got home I ran to my room and changed into some sweats and a tang top. I put my hair up and went downstairs to find everyone looking at me.

"What?" I said,and they all smiled or laughed.

"You just couldn't wait to get that dress off,huh?" Rachel laughed.

"Hell yes,that thing was so itchy" I laughed and everyone joined. Everyone took a seat on the couch and Harry pulled me onto his lap.

"Okay,first I need a damn explaintion" I said and my sister nodded. Wow that sounds weird.

"Okay,when we were young mom and dad had me and when they had you they split up,dad left mom and me,but took you. Mom was always drunk or pissed and she would beat me. I don't know what happen to you. Mom decided to make this thing were she would take girls and sell then for sex and she told dad about it and he said it was a amazing idea,so he left you with his knew wife as mom and him were figuring everything out.they sold you too our uncle,but first they had to get rid of your step-mom. After that I would try to send letters to you,I always tried to contact you,but she would lock me in a room after beating me or when she had her friends over I would hide." My sister explained. I took everything in and realized how fucked up this was.

"Everything else you know" she added and I nodded. "What happen to you?" She asked looking down,I told her my life story. She listened and started to cry when I told her about the rape,but I told her I really didn't remember much about it. After I finished no one said a word. But there was one question I had to ask.

"What's your name?"