Taken

(Angle Pov)

"For the last fucking time,I.Dont.Know.Who.Shot.Him!" I yelled into the phone. The 911 lady was pissing me off,she kept asking who shot James. She said they were sending people,but I was scared. What of he doesn't make it?

"Please clam down" she said. I saw the cops and them coming so I just hung up on the damn lady. Rachel and Becky were crying so Liam and Louis were dealing with that. Zayn was helping Alex who didn't look too good. As for Niall,Harry,me and Marzia we were trying our damn best to keep James alive.

The police stopped the cars and ran out,they took James. They wouldn't let us go,with. Cuz we weren't family,well they cam go shove it up there asses.

"Babe,you okay?" Harry asked.

"How the fuck-" I started,but a cop cut me off.

"Can we ask you questions?" The kinda tall not fat,but not skinny man asked. I nodded and he smiled,which I didn't return.

"How did you find him?" He asked.

"We were riding to the park when I saw two people fighting and then a car came up,shot and drove off." I said and he nodded.

After we finished with the cops,we went to the hospital,but we couldn't see James yet. Now we were home,as I was in the gym. I was blasting music as I let my anger out in the punching bag. I was in here for about 2 hours now,and I was sweating so much it's not even funny.

"Angle!" Zayn yelled as he walked in.

"Yea?" I asked as I turned off the music.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"He's gonna be okay,right?" I asked.

"Yes,he's gonna be perfectly fine,babe" Zayn said and I smiled.

"Then I'm perfectly fine" I winked. And he laughed.

"Okay,well the hospital called,we can't see James till Saturday. He's in surgery now,and he will need to rest from now till then with no one visiting him" Zayn informed me and groaned. Zayn and I walked back with everyone else.

"I'm off to bed" I said not looking at anyone just waving at them and walking upstairs. I put on some sweats and a tang top. I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a bun. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Harry in boxers only as he got into bed.

"Goodnight babe" I said as I pecked Harry's lips and laid on his chest.

"Night" he said and I was soon asleep.

*FRIDAY*

"Please!" Rachel begged. She wanted me to wear this dress.

Tomorrows the day I can see James,but today I have to meet up with Dan I don't know what the hell he wants,or anything. Today at school were having this stupid social shit something.school ended an hour ago and we had to go to the dumb dance.the reason we had is cuz,well they told us,but I wasn't paying attention to shit they said. It must me serious shit if there making the boys go.

"No" I said for the millionth time.

"Just try it on!" She begged handing me the black dress. I groaned but obeyed. I put on the damn thing which went mid-thigh,it was a tight dress.

"You look amazing!!" She squealed,as I laughed.

"Put these on" she said as she handed me some black heels.

"I'm not w-" she shut me up with putting her hand over my mouth.

"Your wearing it" she said. I rolled my eyes and smirked. I then licked her hand.