Shopping

(Angels Pov)

"I swear, ima pee my pants if you don't get out" I laughed. I really had to pee but peter was being annoying and he was in there. I wouldn't have to go so bad if if Zayn and peter didn't tickle so me so much.

"There's more than one bathroom,angle!" He laughed and I started banging on the door.

"Shut up. All of you guys are in them,get the fuck out!" I yelled. He laughed some more and finally opened the door. As soon as he walked out and I ran in slamming the door.

(Harry's Pov)

We walked in the house and it was kinda quite. Everyone was sitting, on their phones or watching the tv. Rachel and Liam weren't in the room,and angle was missing too. Peter was here.

"Hey,angles in the bathroom" he said and I nodded. Rachel and Liam came down. I ran upstairs and hid the ring and when I went back down angle was there. She saw me and her face held a smile.she walked over to me and I hugged her.

"Next week,and were done with school" I grinned.

"You don't know how fucking happy I am" she smiled.

"Same here" I winked and she laughed.

"So what do you guys wanna do after school. I mean we all have jobs and money" angle started.

"Now the only question is they fuck are we gonna spend it" she finished.

"Fuck! Let's go to fucking Disneyland!" Alex shot up,and Rachel and Janna gave her a high five. Angle and Mariza looked at each other and started laughing,as peter got red.

"Oh my-" angle couldn't even finish cuz of all the laughing. I liked seeing her like this.

"Remember how he-" she starts again but can't finish.

"Yea! He got so mad! I can't-!" Mariza try's to talk as peter just shakes his head at them laughing. We all just look at them as if there on crack.

"Shut up! We were never to speak of that again!" Peter yells.

"Oh my gosh!" Angle says again before she clams herself down.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yes,it's just something happen back a couple years ago,but peter won't let was say it. I would but he has something against me and Mariza" She answered and I smiled at her.

"Well let's talk about it later. I'm off to bed" she says and I nod as we walk aways I can hear Mariza start to laugh again which causes angle to start giggling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Harry's Pov)

Tomorrows the day. I've never been so nervous. Clam down Harry. It's not like I'm asking her to marry me. Well I kinda am,I'm just promising her that I will marry her some day. And if she rejects me ima cry. Fuck I sound like a girl. Tomorrow's prom,and and the next day is graduation. Angle already said yes to going to prom with me so she should say yes to the ring. I'm not asking till tomorrow.

"Harry?" The teacher called. My head snapped up as my eyes met with angles.

"Yea" I nodded not taking my eyes off and her knowing smirk.

"Your wanted in the office" angle said looking innocent. The teacher smiled at her. He looked at her a little to long as his eyes started to travel. I got up. And he turned around.

"What about me?" Louis complained.

"Don't worry" angle said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me out.

"What does he want?" I asked referring to Tim. She laughed.

"Your not needed dumbass,we got to shop" she grinned. I smiled as she pulled me down the hall and towards the door. She pulled me out and onto our car. She blasted on Eminem and drove to the mall.

"Fuck this was the stupidest idea" angle groaned as she couldn't find a dress. We already found me a black suite. I laughed at her and pulled her into me.

"Babe,you'll look amazing in anything" I said and kissed her. She smiled and started looking again.

"Fuck this store" angle said and walked out. I laughed following her.

"Let's go eat and then w can look again" I said and she nodded. We got some food and sat down.

"Where are you gonna wanna go to for summer?" I asked and she shrugged with a small smile and a blush going on her cheeks. Which is rare.

"As long as I'm with you" she smiled and I smiled knowing she might say yes to the ring. We finished and got up and some guy started checking her out. He's eyes followed my hard gaze and he smirked. I flipped him off and he stated walking over.

"Is there a problem?" He said now right in front of me.

"Yea,check out my girlfriend again and I'll put your head through that wall" I said low and slow and the fucken idiot laughed. Angel rolled her eyes at the guy.

"If ya want a real-ahh" he dropped to his knees as angle kneed him in the balls.

"Stop being a cocky bastard,your ugly as fuck and your an annoying prick" she said and pulled me away.

"I'm not in the fucken mood to deal with idiots" she said before I asked and I laughed. She walked in to a store before stopping and a smile going on her wonderful face.

"That's the one"

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time! I'm not gonna give you a bullshit excuse and say I was busy cuz I've just been reading and I got into the books on here cx. I'm almost done with this book cx thanks for reading hope you guys like it. I might write another book,not sure. Love ya cx

~Isabel