The man in all black

(Harry's Pov)

After everything she told me,I wanted to beat the living shit out of every person who made her cry or laid one damn finger on her. I was pissed,No woman should ever get hit by a man. Only fucking worthless low-life dick heads hit women. My dad was a fucking drunk,he beat my mom,till I beat the shit out of him. I hate my dad, I don't know where he is and I don't give a damn. As we got to the house i stopped,making her stop and look at me

"Angle you have to know everything they told you was a lie. Your amazing in so many ways" I said crashing my lips to hers. I felt so many fucking sparks it's not even funny. I've never felt this way before. I don't have a fucking clue what I was feeling with her,but it was amazing. Some one coughed,making her pull away. We turned to see none other than Louis.

"I told you bitch" Louis said smirking. I flipped him off,and angle laughed walking inside. Louis being the dumb fuck he is ran in the house screaming at the top of his lungs.

(Angles Pov)

The kiss was amazing. Sparks were everywhere,it was the best kiss I've ever had. Some one coughed making me pull away. It was Louis,of course.

"I told you bitch" he told Harry,who just flipped him off. I laughed at their relationship as I walk in the house wondering what he meant by I told you bitch. Soon Louis came in running like a damn idiot screaming loud as fuck.

"I FOUND THEM MAKING OUT!" He yelled. Harry came in as everyone else went to the living room.

" Lou calm the fuck down" Liam said. Laughing I sat down next to Zayn.

"I found them making out!" Louis said pointing at me than at Harry.

"YOU OWE ME FIVE BUCKS!" Niall yelled pointing at Zayn.

"Damn,couldn't you guys make out or whatever next week" Zayn laughed getting out 5 dollars.

"What do you retards mean?" I asked confused

"We bet" Zayn shrugged. They bet on what? Me and Harry? What were me and Harry? We kissed once,but it was just wow,

"Angle can I talk to you with out these fucking morons?" Harry said,pointing to the stairs. I nodded and we walked to his room. Once in His room he closed the door.

"Well that happen" I laughed and he smiled at me. He has a perfect smile.

"Okay so about the kiss" he said looking into my eyes. I got scared,what if he didn't feel what I felt? What if he regretted it. Worst of all what if he just kissed because he pitted me.

"I felt something,I've never felt with a girl. It was the best kiss I've ever had. I like you,really really like you. When I'm around you,I get a little nervous and I never get nervous. When we touch I feel sparks. This is all new to me,but your one in a kind angle. That's for sure,there is no other girl like you,none,not one. I'm sorry for what you went trough,no woman should ever bet beat. I will kill the next person to lay a finger on you in anyway you don't like. I won't let anyone hurt you ever again" He said looking in my eyes.

I didn't know what to say. My heart and mind were telling me two different thing. I didn't know what to do. Before I could say anything he kissed me again. Words can't describe how amazing the kiss was. He mouth went to my ear.

"Be mine" His voice was low. And no matter how much my mind yelled at me this was wrong,my heart screamed louder just how perfect it was. I kissed him. He pulled back smiling.

"I take it as a yes?" He asked smiling like an idiot. I grinned and nodded my head.

"I wouldn't be able to say no" I said and he kissed me again. There was a knock the door. He grunted,but got up and answered it.