First job

(Angles Pov)

"Okay then,let's go" I say and we head to the car. We drive for about 39 minutes, than he stops at on old little house. It looks like one of those creepy houses where you put dead people,or where you would hide dead people. We get out and grab our guns from the back trunk.

"Okay,so we go in and if anyone points a gun at you,you shoot. I will handle the guys and you get the girls out. They told me there's about three girls in there. Get the girls out and then call the cops to pick up the guys." He says low. I nod and we head to the house. He kicks it open and all the lights are out,no ones in the house.

"Check all the rooms" he says and I nod and walk in a room.

"No one in here" I yell and he walks in.

"There one other room,but no one in there" he says. I walk in the next room and see a bed and a small table under a rug.

"Let's go,maybe we can look out side or something" he says.

"Hold the fuck up" I say when I see something sticking out of the rug. I move the table and rug and see a handle.

"Basement" is all I say and Harry nods. He points his gun at the basement and tells me to open it. I open it, and we find three girls laid out. All but one passed out.

"Please don't hurt us" she whispers to me as I walk to her. I put my gun away and squat next to where she's sitting.

"We aren't gonna hurt you,no will now. I will make sure" I smile at her and she pulls me in a hug.

"Let's get them out" he says pointing at the two girls that are knocked out. I nod and grab a girl. Once where back at the car,we head to the hospital.

"Do you know who did this to you?" Harry asked.

"No,but those are my sisters" she said. I nodded. Once we got to the hospital they check the girls and called there mom and dad.

"Thank you so much, I've been worried sick,so scared" the mom cried and the dad looked pissed but was crying. The oldest called me,I walked over to her. I found out her name is Liz.

"Are you angle?" She asked and I nodded.

"Okay,they don't know that I know,but they want you. Your so important to them,and not in a good way. You need to leave,cuz if they find you,they will do worse than what they did to us" she warned. That's when I knew this was all part of my uncle. He thinks he can just scare me away,not this time.im fighting back.

"Okay,thanks" I say and hug her. They say thanks again and we leave. I know I should tell Harry,but I can tell him later.

"Okay,they said their gonna look into it,till we find the bastards" he says and I nod. We head home listening to 'Never To Late' by Three Days grace.

"Oh my gosh!" I jump up and Harry gets scared.

"What?!" He says,and I laugh at how he acts.

"I forgot that we get a week off!' I say all happy and he frowns.

"Fuck I thought you got shot or something" he says chuckling at the end. I laugh at him and we get out the car. We walk in on Louis and Niall wresting.

"How was your first time?" Liam ask and Louis and Niall look up.

"Good,but we didn't get the guys" I say and he nods.

"They got away?" He asks.

"No they weren't there" I explain and he nods.

"Where are the girls?" I ask.

"Upstairs" he says and I go with them.

"Hey" they all say.

"How did it go?" Marzia asked and I sat with them on the bed. They had ice cream! Yea!! I love ice cream.

"Good,but they guys weren't there" I said and they nodded.

"Okay,so I have a question" I said and they all nodded.

"Rachel,do you like Liam" I asked and she blushed.

"Yes,but I'm sure he doesn't like me" she looked down.

"He likes you,he told me." I said and she blushed more.

"Becky,do you like Louis?" I asked and she looked down.

"I don't date" she said and I looked at her.

"That wasn't my question" I said and she looked at me.

"I do,but-" she started and I cut her off.

"Look,I did the same thing your doing,and Harry kept pushing at me and I know I love him. I've never loved anyone,but my mom and Marzia. Now I have all these people,I couldn't be happier, I see the way Lou looks at you,and I see the way you look at him. Just give him a chance?" I say and she smiles and hugs me.

"Okay" she says and five boys run in the room.

" let's play truth or dare!!" Louis yells and jumps on the bed. Niall and Zayn follow him. Harry sits next to me and Liam sits next to Rachel and she blushes. I laugh and Harry looks at me weird and I laugh harder cuz Liam's looking at me weird too.

"Yeaaaaa!! Let's playyy!!" I yell. I have an idea.

" I will go first!" Louis shouts.

"Angle" he starts,and I smirk,there not much I won't do.

"Dare" I say before he asks and he smirks.

"I dare you to strip down and go outside. Stop at your underwear and bra so Harry doesn't kill me" he smirks and Harry flips him off.

"No shit,I wouldnt go naked." I laugh. He only told me to go outside cuz it's raining and it's cold as fuck.

"If I get sick,I'm killing you" I say talking off my shirt and pants. I feel Harry's eyes rant up and down my body.

"Fuck,it's cold" I say and Louis laughs. He opens the door and I jump from the damn cold air.

"Now,you have to go in the middle of the street and than you can come back" Louis says and pushes me out.

"Oh my fucking gosh,it's cold as fuck!" I yell and they laugh at me. I head back to the house and hug Louis.

"Fuck,your cold" he laughs but hugs me back,even though I'm wet. I laugh and Harry brings me sweats,a shirt, and a towel. I thank him and dry myself and change.

"My turn bitches" I smirk. I have an idea,it's not a crazy dare,but it will help.

"Liam" I say. And his smiles.

"Dare?" He says well more like asks.

"Okay,everyone has to close their eyes and Liam has to kiss whoever you think is the prettiest,you kiss." I say and his eyes go wide,knowing I just did this cuz of Rachel. I nod at him and everyone closes their eyes. I wait for a little.

"Done?" I ask.

"Yep" he says and smiles at me. I wink and laugh. We play for a little longer and than head off bed.

"You did good today,babe" Harry says and lays next to me.

"Thanks" I say. That's when I realized what's tomorrow.