Plan gone wrong

(Harry's Pov)

Fuck. I can't stand that she has to do this fucking plan.i swear if something happens I'm going to kill every bastard in the damn fucking house. She strong,she will be fine. The door opened as soon as she got near it. She walked in and the door slammed shut.

"Fuck!" I screamed.

"It's all good mate,she can handle this" Liam patted my back. I nodded. No one was talking,the tacker said she was still in the house.

"Why can't we hear anything?" I asked.

"I don't know,let me check. Maybe the computers messed up or something" he answered. I turned to face him.

"You don't fucking know?! You sent her in there without fucking knowing?!" I yelled.

"Fuck Harry clam down!" He said trying to see what was wrong with the mic. No one was talking,not outside or inside of the house. All you can hear was are breathing,not hers,just ares. And it was driving me fucking mad.

"Fuck.." Liam said. We all turned to look at him.

"What?" Marzia asked.

"They must have found the mic and broke it,but the tacker says she's in the house." He said.

"If they found the mic,they must have found the tracker." Zayn said. I looked at them and grabbed a gun. I ran to the door and busted it open. Everyone was behind me,but everything was empty. Every room empty. Bathroom,empty. Closet,empty. My heart,empty.

"She's gone" I whispered. The gun fell from grip as my hand collided with the wall.

"We'll find her" Zayn said, stopping me from hitting the wall again.

"I swear if they hurt her,I will fucking kill them" I hissed walking back to the car.

(Angles Pov)

As soon as I stepped near the door,it opened. I walked in pure darkness. All lights were off,I soon as I stepped in the door slammed shut. A hand covered my mouth,and blackness surrounded me.

"Shut the fuck up and put her in the damn car" A voice rang through my ears,waking me up. My eyes were blindfolded. A grunt was heard.

"I'm not that heavy" I said,I know this isn't the time to be a smartass,but I can't help it. I wasn't scared,at least not yet.

"Shut it" The same voice from early spoke. I was thrown into I'm guessing what was the back of a car. My hands were untied. I took the blindfold off and saw 3 other girls with me.

"Hey" I said and they looked at me weird.

"Your not scared?" One asked.

"Nah,more pissed." I knew this had to do with my uncle,but his done everything you can think of,what more could the bastard want?

"Oh,your special. They have been wanting you for a long time" another girl said. I nodded. Bagging was heard,followed my a shut the hell up.

"Fuck you" I said back to whoever was talking. They think there gonna take girls and tell us to be quite. I don't fucking think so.

"Don't make me come back there" they said. I rolled my eyes.

"You don't have the balls" I said. The car stopped,the girls were wide-eyed. I knew they would end up hitting me,right now I couldn't give a fuck. I just wanted to see my uncle and know this is really his sick doing.

"Leave the bitch. Boss said not to touch her" another man said,who voice I know. That's him. My uncle. If he's not the boss who is?

It's not a lot,sorry. Anyways hope ya enjoyed (;

~Isabel