Over him

(Angles Pov)

He yelled my name and ran up to hug me. He picked me up and spinner me around. I laughed,but felt hurt that after all this time he barley talks to me. My laugh fades as he puts me down.

"So how are ya" he asks. I smile as a thought of Harry appears in my head.

"Good and you?" I say. It's isn't a lie,I'm good,even though I've been through some fucked up shit,I have Harry and the others so I'm good.

"That's good and I'm good now that I'm with you,again" he smiles and his hand goes to my shoulder. I let a little fake chuckle fall from my lips.

"Let's sit?" I change the subject and he nods.

"So what's new?" He asked and I laugh.

"A lot" I say simply and he frowns.

"Like?" He asks again.

"I live with some friends and my boyfriend now" I say and looks shocked at my words.

"Boyfriend?" He says and I nod with a roll of my eyes.

"Really? After the other?" He says and anger rushes through me.

"You were one of them" I hiss.

"Yea,but I didn't do what dan did" he says.

"Neither does he,so shut the fuck up. And I'd rather go through what Dan did to me a 1000 times,then what you did to me. But hey I don't have to go through either,cuz Harry's not a fuck up like you" I spot at him and get up.

"Look angle I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry. I'm just worried that's all. And you know what I did was a mistake and I fixed it" he smiled.

"Yea then you fucked it up again" I said bluntly.

"That's why I'm here. To fix it" he smiles and I roll my eyes. My phone rings and I answer it.

"Hey babe" Harry.

"Hey" I smile at the thought of him.

"When are you coming back?" He whines and I laugh.

"I was about to go,let me just tell my friend bye" I say.

"Just bring your friend over" he says and I say okay and hang up.

"You wanna go over to my place?" I ask and Josh nods. We walk over to the house with no talking.

"FUCK LOU!! HARRY I SWEAR IMA TELL ANGLE TO BEAT YOUR ASS!! MARZIA TELL NIALL SOMETHING! LIAM STOP RECORDING! GUYS COME ON!" I heard Janna yell as I opened the door. I see Harry and Louis and Niall throwing some stuff as Liam is recording and the rest are on the floor laughing. They all notice Josh and I and everything stops.

"Your back!" Harry yells and runs up to hug me. I laugh and kiss him.

"Angle don't kiss him! He's being an ass" Janna groans as Louis and Niall laugh.

" who the fuck is this?" Harry says harshly as he notices Josh.

"My friend,the one you invited" I laugh as Harry looks at him.

"Oh,well hi" Harry says and runs his hands through his amazing curls.

"Hey Janna" I say and hug her.

"Here I don't think this are mine. There too small for me" Louis winks and throws me a bra. Janna smacks him as he laughs.

"Fuck you" she jokes.

"Anytime" he winks and she rolls her eyes.

"Janna I think these are yours" I grin at her and she groans. I introduce everyone as Marzia comes back from the bathroom. Her eyes meet Josh's and a frown forms on her face.

"What the fuck is he doing here? Angles are you fucking kidding me? Why are you so naïve when it comes to this ass whole?!" She hisses,but gets loud at the end.

"I not fucking naïve" I hiss.

"No your not,so what are you just Fucking dumb? After all his done you still talk to him? Of it was Dan you would of ripped his balls off!" She kinda yells.

"You hadn't talked about him on forever,but sends you one text and you go crawling back to him! Fuck angle" she continues.

"Cla-" Josh try's to say but Marzia cuts him off.

"No don't fucking tell me shit,cuz you weren't there when she cried for fucking weeks! You weren't there for her,no you made her cry for those weeks,she fucking trusted your ass! Then you walk back into her life with a sorry only to leave her again. Get the fuck!" She spits at him.

"What the fuck did you do?" Harry hisses. That's when I realize that I don't need him,I never did,He Brain washed me into thinking that I needed him.

"I made a mistake,and I. Sorry,but if angle can forgive me so can you" he tries to reason.

"Get out" I simply say. He looks shocked as well as Mariza.

"Angle baby,come on,you don't mean that" he looks at me with soft eyes as Harry's eyes fill with anger.

"Don't.ever.call.her.baby" he hisses.

"Leave,I fucking hate you" I whisper,that pain I've felt after he left me the last time goes away. Now that I realize I don't fucking need him,I have Harry.

"Come on angle,don't let them Brain wash you. I need you,as much as you need me" he grabs my hand and I pull away.

"No. You brain washed me. You made me think I needed you,when I don't. If I need anyone it's Harry. So fuck you and your damn lies. Now get the fuck out" I spat at him.

"Baby don't fu-" Harry cuts him off my socking him his face.

"I fucking told you not to call her that.now get the fuck out" Harry harshly says. Louis picks up Josh and throws his ass out and slams the door. Every eyes turns to me.

"What the fuck just happened?" Niall askes.