New kid

(Angles Pov)

"Babe,wake up" someone shook me. I didn't move,I tried to go back to sleep.

"Babe"some said again,well Harry.

"Leave" I groaned. I heard Harry chuckle.

"Babe,we have to go in a little" he said.

"When did you start to give a fuck?" I asked and he laughed.

"I don't,but just get up" he said annoyed and I laughed and got up. I put some sweats and tang top on with a black beanie. I got my shoes and put my hair up in a ponytail.I brushed my teeth and went downstairs.

"Heyyyy,there you are" Louis said and put his arm around my shoulder. I had bad cramps. I took my pills.

"Here I am" I rolled my eyes,but smiled after. (After<3 <-- if ya know what I mean (; )

"Ready?" Liam asked.

"Does it look like I'm ready?" I asked. "Wait never mind don't answer that,I look like shit" I half laughed,and groaned cuz of cramps,which sounded really weird. They looked at me and laughed.

"You look like a gangster"Niall said,we laughed. We were in our way out when Harry pulled me to the side.

"You look beautiful" he said in my ear. I blushed and he kissed me. I smiled into the kiss.

"Aye! Lover birds,let's go!" Liam called over to us. Harry pulled back and grabbed my hand as we walked to school.

"I can't believe his still with her" I heard some girl gossip to other girl as Harry and I were opening our lockers and talking. We were with everyone,well except Rachel and Becky,there homeschooled. They don't like getting up and all. Lazy asses.

"He's just trying to get into her pants and then he'll leave the slut and come to a real girl like me" Tina voice came out of know where,she said it so I can hear too.

"Don't listen,it's not true" Harry said. I smirked.

"Yea,you already got into my pants" I said,but no one heard. He laughed and shook his head.

"I can't believe he'd even go so low,he'd get with her" she said even louder,

"Bitch,shut that big ass mouth of yours before I fucking shut it for you" I said pissed off. I'm sick of all the damn rumors. Harry's held my hand tighter as if saying I needed to clam down.

"What? Can't take the turth?" She rolled her eyes. I flip her off.

"Bitch please,you know that's a damn lie. Your the biggest slut in this damn fucking school, if Harry's wanted to get with you,he would have bitch no ones stoping him,but your not worth his time. Your not worth any ones time." I flipped her off again and Harry pulled me away from her.

"See,Harry even know I can beat your ass,that's why he's pulling you away" she laughs. Before I could say anything Harry says something.

"Please,angle will beat your ass in a matter of seconds,but your really not worth it,so just fucking leave. Stop trying to get us to break up,hoe it's not happening,even if he did I would never go back to you" he spat at her.her mouth was on the floor.

"Close your mouth,you'll catch flys" I laughed as Harry pulled me away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's going by fast I'm already going to 5th. I was walking by when a guy said something to me.

"Hey" some guy but the lockers said. He was taller than me,yea he was cute. He had brown hair and hazel eyes. He had a Bennie on with his backpack low.great another 'badass' in this damn school.