Explanation

(Angles Pov)

"So are you gonna explain" Louis asked sassily. I glared at him as he rolled his eyes at me. I flipped him and before starting.

"Um,well Josh was my boyfriend before,but he cheated on me a couple times, so I broke up with him. After I got with Dan,but he started to beat me and Josh found out and tried to help me. So I tried to break up with dan and I went back with Josh,I did still love him,well I thought. He said he was leaving for some collage, turns out he left with the towns slut. Yea. The end" I said not really going into detail of everything.

"Well I'm sorry" they said and we all went back to doing our own thing. Which was watching Fast & furious.

From: Peter the amazing one(;

Heyy,we haven't talked or hung out in a while.

To: Peter the amazing one(;

I know! Wanna kick it tomorrow after school with the rest of us?

From: Peter the amazing one(;

Yeaa I'm down,well I kinda gotta go, sorry

I put my phone away as Harry whispered something in my ear.

"Can we talk,alone," he had said. I nodded and he pulled me up from my seat and walked into our room.

"Night guys" we called out. As the door shut Harry turned and looked me. His eyes so green,I could see pain and love in them.

"Angle I know that the whole story,so please explain" he gently said. He sat down pulling me with him. He grabbed my hands and I started to play with his.

"Please" he whispered. I heard the hurt in his voice,he was hurt because I was pushing him away. I've just never talked about Josh. Josh was my true love,my first true love. I let put a breath of air and looked at him.

"As you already know,Josh was my first true love" I stared as I looked down and continued to play with his large hands.

"I was scared to trust people,but Josh made me feel as of I could trust him. So I told him everything. I would tell him everything,and he would make me feel amazing. I found out he was cheating on me. It wasn't with just one girl,it was with three. So I dumbed him on the spot. He always said sorry and that it was a mistake. I wanted to get back with him,but couldn't cuz of Dan. He found out about Dan and tried to stop him. When that couldn't happen he said we would date behind his back. I didn't really want to,but it didn't matter cuz soon after he left with the the slut" I said. Harry made me look at him.

"Well he this might make me sound like a dick,but I'm glad he left you. Cuz now your mine" he winked and kissed me. I laughed and kissed him.

"Can we go to bed?" I whined and he laughed and nodded. He took off everything leaving on only boxers. I took off my shirt and pants and pulled on his shirt. He pulled me closer to him,but we didn't talk. Just thought.

"We've been through a lot" I said thinking of the past months.

"Yea, we have" he said still into thought. I never thought ever that I would fall in love, at least not this deep.

(Harry's Pov)

I couldn't have been happier. Never ever did I think I would end up with one girl and call her mine. I loved her. There's something different about her,she like no other. She's too good and yet she doesn't see it. She's too good for me,yet thinks I'm too good for her. She's perfect. And I love her,after everything we've been through I wouldn't be able to love anyone else as much. I can't loose her,I need to make sure I won't.

"Let's go to sleep now babe,we got school tomorrow" I said and kissed her cheek. She smiled and nodded.

"Can't believe schools almost over,then we are out of that fucking hell hole" she said as I pulled her even closer.

"I know,but as along as I'm with you,I'm perfectly happy" I smiled. And she kissed me before we feel into a deep sleep.

Yesss it's short,but something's gonna happen,so I had to make this chapter not as long,plus I've been kinda busy. Sorry but thanks for reading,love ya! Hope you enjoyed. And I SHALL write soon!
~Isabel <3