Fighter

(Angles Pov)

New. New school. New people. New enemy's. New teachers. New everything. Moving should be fun,since I do have plenty of enemy's here. It's not my fault,girls don't like me and I don't deal with their crap. I'm not moving because of a fight or graffiti. I'm moving because of my uncle,who beats me. One day I couldn't take it anymore I snapped and hit him back. He went to the doctor,only to find put I broke his nose. He was more then pissed, he beat me so bad. Worse than I ever thought he would, he beat me with a metal wire. He also stabbed me and to top it off he dragged me to an ally and left me there to die. Roger,an officer who has got me in trouble for many things found me. Took me to a hospital,now that I'm all good I'm moving to London with my Aunt and her new husband. Great. I was popular at school because I had a big mouth,always got in to fights,and did my art work were I pleased. I don't like calling it graffiti,because it wasn't. It was art,I knew I had a skill for drawing and I love doing it. I always have to talk back, some people don't like that I speak my mind so they try to start something. I only fight if they throw the first punch. Only cuz then I can say it was self-defense. Teachers don't really like me,they say I talk to much and that I'm a smartass. I love doing things just for the fun of it,even if I would get beat later for it. I would get beat either way,might as well do something then, right? Right now I was in the station,I knew this place all too well.

"Hey,Angel" Roger said walking to me.

"If you were gonna ask,I'm fine" I said knowing that's the next thing to pop out of his mouth.

"You always are,huh?" He asked. It was true,I'm always fine,even if I'm not I will say I am. No one needs to see me weak.

"Yep" I said popping the "P" at the end.

"So when can I get out of here?" I ask. Hoping it will be soon.

"Actually,I'm here to take you to the airport" He said. Thank God. I hate being here. It's beyond boring,maybe it's just because I've been here a lot. Still boring though. We got to the car and drove off.

"We're Here" He said. We got off and I got my bags.

"You don't say?" I said smirking.

"Forever and always a smartass." He said chuckling.I just laughed,knowing it's the truth. I've always been a smartass and I always will be.

"This is like a new start for you,Angel please don't start off wrong." He said.

"No promises" I smiled and he just laughs again.

"You amaze me" He said. Wait what?

"How?" I asked.

"After everything you've been through,you still smile. It's amazing." He said. Then he hugged me. I was shocked. No ones every told me that. After my mother was killed, I've had no one. She was always there for me,she was my rock. Now I learned to be my own rock. I never found who killed her,but when I do I will take there last breath away,just like they did to her.

"If you ever need me,just call" He said and I just nodded,with that he started to walk away. Then something popped in my head.

"Wait" I called after him and he turned around waiting for me to continue.

"When you find who killed my mom,call me" I said if he can't find whoever did it,I will. He nodded and walked off. As soon as I was on my plane and in my seat I went to sleep. A very needed deep sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Excuse me,miss." I woke up to some lady telling me,the plane ride was over. Did I really sleep all the way? Well in my defense I hadn't slept for a long time.

" I'm up." I said as nice as I could but damn she was annoying. I got my stuff and and met my Aunt and whoever her Husband is,at a coffee shop.

" I missed you sooooo much! You've gotten so tall. And look how pretty you are! Do you have a boyfriend? How could you not?" She kept rambling on and on. Damn she can talk.

"Uh.thanks and nope, no boyfriend" I said I don't need a guy.

"Well you will find the right guy" She said with a smilie. Who said I was looking?

"This is my husband, Drake" she said pointing to the guy next to us.

"Hi,I'm Drake nice to meet you." He said with a smilie.

"Angel,and same to you." I said. I can't wait to go looking for some plain walls to do some art work. As we drove to my Aunts house,she kept talking about God knows what. I would just nod and fake laugh when she would laugh.Drake was an okay guy. As we got to the house my Aunt showed me the house and my room. It was nice sized and all. I was happy that I won't get beat anymore. I'm also shocked that my Aunt hasn't said anything about it. I'm okay with it because I rather not talk about it. She told me about school and everything. The rules which are~ No drinking or doing drugs,when in her house, if I go out I have to called her and stuff like that. Yeah I'm not paying attention. It was around 8,when I decided to go and take a walk. I was done with unpacking. So I told my Aunt,who said it's was fine as long as I'm careful.

It was a nice night. It was cold,but not too cold. I was walking around when I saw some kids,in all black run right into me. They ended up knocking me down in an ally. I was about to yell what the hell,but stopped when I realized they were hiding from the cops. The ally was dark so I couldn't see their faces,and the cops didn't see me either since I was also in all black.

"Shh,don't say anything" One of the guys said. He was British,I could tell by his voice.

"Are they gone?" Another one asked,also British. I wasn't scared,I've done this before.

"Shh,don't say anything" I said smirking.

" I was talking to you" The guy said again.

"And I was talking to your friend" I said smirking again.

"By the way I'm sure the cops are gone" I said as I walked away. I left them there, and just went home since I was kinda far. By the time I got home,it was 10. My Aunt knows somethings that have happen to me,so she doesn't worry,plus she called me at 9:30. I put on music and went to sleep.

(Harry's Pov)

We were running from the cops again. We were with Zayn,since he was doing some art work on this ugly ass wall,when a couple of drunks came up and started to mess with us. We got into a fight and someone called the cops. It wasn't even that big of a deal,people just over react. We had a good head start from the cops when we ran in to some girl knocking her in the ally. We thought to hide in there. I couldn't see her face and she was wearing all black too. When she didn't scream I told her not to say anything.

"Shh,don't say anything" I told her.she stayed quite,which was weird most girls would scream and yell,but she didn't.

"Are they gone?" Louis asked. How the hell would we know,where with him.

"Shh,don't say anything" She said,I could feel her smirk. I thought maybe she was in shock or something and that's why she stayed quite.

"I was talking to you." I told her.

"And I was talking to your friend" She said. I didn't even think she would say anything. Huh I just might like her. Might.

"By the way the Im Sure the cops are gone" she said and I heard her walk away,before I could say anything.

"Well that happen" Niall said laughing. Okay? What just happen? All I know is I want to know more about her. Whoever she is.we started to all walk back home, since we did share a house. Naill,Louis,Zayn,Laim, and I. Oh and well Alex,Her and Zayn have been together for a quite some time,but she was always part of our little goup. As soon as we got home I went straight to my bed. Why do I keep thinking about that girl? I don't even know how she looks or her name! Soon sleep came over me and I was out.