Work out

(Angles Pov)

"ANGLE! OUT" the teacher yelled. I rolled my eyes and picked up my stuff.

"Fuck yourself" I spat at Timothy, a boy in our class. He stood up to fix his shirt.

"Nah-" I didn't let him finish cuz I pushed him down. He fell from the force.

"ANGLE! OFFICE" She yelled again and I grabbed my backpack.

"Why only me? I'm not even the one who started it!" I yelled.

"Cuz your the dumb slut" Timothy said. Louis got up and ran at him.

"Fucking prick!" He yelled but Niall stopped him. Niall himself was red with anger.

"All three of you out! Niall,Louis and angle! OUT!" The teacher yelled. Timothy laughed.

"Dumb bitches" he said and I grabbed the closest thing to me,which happened to be a math book,and I threw it at him. I flipped them off and pulled Louis and Niall out.

"Fuck this,were getting Liam, Harry and Mariza and were out" I said and they nodded, Zayn and Alex ditched,to spend the day together. Janna was with Rachel and Gemma. Becky doesn't really talk to us anymore,mostly cuz of Louis,but he doesn't care,he still likes my sister allot.and she likes him,but they're both dumb fucks.

"Ima go get Harry,you go get Liam and Mariza they have the same class." I said and they nodded.

"You know what class Harry's has?" Niall asked and I. Nodded.

"P.E" I said walking away. Once I reached the filed,I saw today we were playing soccer. I walked down and looked for Harry.

"Hey babe,you don't have this class" some guys called out.

"No fucking shit,I would've never guessed" I rolled my eyes. They laughed.

"You should call me" a brown haired guy said.

"She has a boyfriend" Harry's voice sounded from behind me. I smirked and turned around.

"Hey,we are leaving" I said and he looked confused and then just nodded.

"Okay,I just need to change" he said and I nodded. After he left we met up with Louis and them out side the school.

"Were home!" I yelled as we walked in the house.

"Hey" Janna said.

"Hey,and hi Gemma" I said and Gemma hugged me then hugged her brother.

"Well,ima go work out" I said and ran up stairs to change.

(Harry's Pov)

I was talking to Gemma and Janna when my phone went off.

"Hello" I said,not seeing who it was.

"Times ticking,and your wasting it Harry" His voice said. I walked away from the girls and them.

"Stop fucking calling me,I'm not doing shit you said." I hissed at Robert.

"Harry,do it or else" he threaten.

"You took my mom,isn't that enough? Why do you keep bothering me?" I said pissed off.

"I didn't take her life,she died in a car crash" he said and I rolled my eyes even though he can't see.

"You beat her every fucking day over and over again! What fucking life did she have? And when she finally got one,she fucking dies!" I yell at the man I'm supposed to call my dad.

"Just know this is your last warning" he said and hung up. Fuck him.

(Angles Pov)

I had yoga shorts and shorts bra,I grabbed my phone and earphones and went down stairs to the gym we had. Once I got there I went straight to the gloves. I played "Last Resort" by Papa Roach and started hitting. After 30 minutes of this I went and grab the jump rope and started jumping as fast as I could. Now I was playing "Over and Over" by Three Days Grace. After another 30 minutes I did 50 sit ups and push ups. Now I was playing "The Monster" by Eminem. Now I gotta go for a run and I'm done.

"Ima go for a run!" I yelled and I was out the door. I haven't ran in a while,I work out still,but i stopped running. I ran and ran. I just felt free and as the wind blew in my face I felt amazing. I love working out and running. I phone started buzzing and I stopped.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Where are you?" Harry asked.

"Went out for a run" I said.

"Okay,are you almost done?" He asked again and I laughed.

"I'll be back in an hour" I said.

"But you've been gone for 30 minutes already." He whined and I laughed again.

"Well I'll be back at six and it will be later of you don't hang up now" I said and he groaned,but said bye I love you and hung up. I had three messages so I was gonna answer when a hand covered my mouth with cloth. I tried to excape,but soon my eyes became heavy and I was out.

Sorry I took long,first my I pad was dead and I didn't have a charger,but thanks to my friend Michelle she let be use hers cx,then every time I was almost with this chapter it would erase,so I shall be updating soon cx. Hope you like & love you. && sorry it's short

~Isabel