Recsue

(Harry's Pov)

There's a million places he could do this at and he choose that house. and I can't believe I didn't think of it,I should've known he would've done some shit like this. I'm such a fucken dumbass. I'm about to walk out when they fucken stop me.

"What?" I hiss. One second can make a damn difference.

"I think we should wait and make a plan" Niall said.

"A fucken second cam a damn difference" I say what I thought only moments ago.

"We don't know what to expect,so stop being a dumb fuck and let's do this the right way. We have to have a damn plan and be ready for anything" Alex said. The others nodded with her. I huff in annoyance and defeat as I sit down.

"What's the fucking plan?"

(Angels Pov)

"Fuckk my side is fucken killing me!" I groaned as I woke.

"Today's the third day,wanna know what happen to me the third day at prison?" Richard asked as he turned on the camera.

"No, and I don't funking care" I rolled my eyes which earned me a slap.

"That was the day I got raped in prison. He said and my eyes widened. Not again. I say that I don't remember when I got raped,but I remember how much pain I was in after,how his lips felt on mine.

"Ahh, yes. I hated it,every fucken second of it. Now it's your turn" he smirked and came closer to me.

"Get the fuck away" I hissed. He chuckled and smashed his lips on mine.i tried to move but he held my face. He kissed but I didn't kiss back. He felt so disgusting. He than kissed my neck sucking. His lips no where near feel like Harry's. I fucken miss Harry,I've never missed anyone so much.well I miss him just As much as my mom.

He takes off his shirt and then lifts up my sports bra. Just as he's about to take off his pants the door burst open. I'm so happy when I see six faces that I've grown to love. How cliché is this shit? They find me just before I get rapped. I know this isn't the time to laugh but I try my hardest not to laugh,but I crack a smile. Everybody's eyes widen at the what's going on. Next thing I knew Harry was on top of his dad beating the living shit out of him. Zayn is by my side uniting me as Alex puts on my sports bra. I just noticed that I was half naked. Well fuck..

"Your fucken sick!" Harry yells as his fist connect to Roberts face over and over.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asks as he picks me up.

"Never been better,I can walk Zayn" I roll my eyes but smile.

"I'm serious,and no you can't" he says but still smiles back.

"So am I" I laugh,but he doesn't listen to me he picks me up. Liam and Niall are trying to get Harry off Robert. Louis and Alex are next to me with Zayn.

"Harry get the fuck off Robert so you can be with angel" Louis barks. Harry's fist stop and he turns around. He stands up and kicks his father before coming towards me.

"I don't think this is the time for sex,Harry" I grin as he takes off his shirt.

"Shut up and put the shirt on" Harry rolls his eyes but smiles. I do as I'm told and than Harry takes me from Zayns hold.

"Fuck it's bright" I hide my face into Harry's shoulder as we walk outside. We tied up Robert so now the cops have to come and do there part.

"Damn we missed you,how are you?" Niall said.

"I'm fine really" I say and they smile,pity smiles I'm not dumb.

"Don't fucking give me that look" I say and they all nod.

"I don't give a fuck if he went through with the rape and beat me even worse or even killed me,don't fucking pity me" I hiss.

"Oh how we missed your lovely personality." Alex sarcastically said making me laugh.

"Missed yours too" I said with the same tone. We got into the car and drove home. We laughed and talk like nothing happen which is what I wanted,but Harry didn't utter a word. I know why. Once we got home Rachel,Gemma, and Janna all hugged me. I notice every one with there lovers but Louis and Janna just stood there.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said in disbelief, every ones snapped to me.

"What?"' Harry asked.

"You two still haven't got together,damn everyone knows that you two like each other,just get the fuck on with it already" I said and everyone laughed,but Janna and Louis. Janna blushed a deep red and Louis looked annoyed. Which made me laugh. I got off of Harry's lap and shoved them into I a different room.

"No coming out till you have babies" I joked.

"Will do!" Louis yelled making us laugh.

"Oww,I was just kidding" Louis groaned as I'm guessing Janna hit him.

"Harry can we go to our room" I asked and he nodded and got up.

"Damn just got back and already at it" I heard Louis say.

"Shut up Louis I want to change." I laughed and he yelled out a sure.

"What's wrong?" I asked as soon as the door closed.

"Nothing" he said and I rolled my eyes and took a seat on the bed.

"Come here,I know something's wrong Harry" I said and he let out a breath if air.

"Nothing,it's just- its just that all of this is my fucking fault. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have been beat and whipped or almost fucking raped" he hissed towards the end.

"Harry that's not your fault,it's Robert's fault and I don't give a fuck what he said ,it's not your fault" I tell the confused boy.

"He even sa-"

"I don't give a fuck what he said. Harry he did it to me cuz he knew he couldn't do that to you. Your too strong for him,so he pick some that you loved and that was weaker" I said and Harry smirked.

"I am stronger" I should've known that's all he heard. I laughed at him and got up.

"Where you going?" Harry whined.

"Shower,wanna join?"