Headache

(Angels Pov)

After mine and Harry's shower I changed. I was putting my hair put when Harry hugged me from the back.

"I missed you so damn much" Harry mumbled in my ear. Sending shivers down my back,oh if I wasn't so tried I would love to have sex with him.

"I missed you too." I said sleepily,Harry chuckled. He picked me up and put me in bed. He turned out the lights and joined me. I was soon asleep.

(Angels Pov)

"Should we wake her?" I heard someone whisper well try to at least.

"No,she hasn't rested good in three days" I heard another voice,Harry said. At this point my eyes were still closed.

"Still she has to eat,he didn't feed her" Zayn said.

"He has a point" Alex.

"She was put through hell,let her rest. When she wakes up she can eat" Harry's voice sounded.

"I agree with Harry" Liam.

"I still th-"

"Oh shut the hell up,I'm up" I said with a pounding headache. I haven't eaten in three days,I'm damn hungry. They laughed and harry shot Zayn a glare.

"I'm hungry let's eat,before my head gets worse." I say getting up.

"Your head hurts?"

"I don't know why we haven't done this or why I'm just thinking this but we got to get you to the damn hospital" Liam said.

"No we-"

"I was gonna take you after you eat,cuz last night you were way to tried,don't say no,you need those cuts cleaned and to make sure your okay. " Harry said and I just nodded to tried and hungry to argue.

"Angle!" Louis yelled and jumped on to me. I hissed out in pain and Louis jumped off as quick as he jumped on.

"I'm so fucking sorry!" Louis said. Harry was by my side.

"Eat,so we can go." I nodded and ate some pancakes.

"Let's go!" I yelled. My stomach was hurts and I couldn't stretch or else my scabs would open and bleed. My arms,legs and stomach hurt. But my lips and neck felt the worse. His lips just made me want to throw up. Once we got to the hospital,the nurses came rushing to me. They stitched me up and gave me some pain killers. I couldn't do shit for a couple weeks.

"Let's get out!" Louis said loudly.

"Keep it low" I said holding my pounding headache. He said sorry and we left. Once we got home I went to sleep.

"Ahhhhh!!" I woke up at the sound of Rachel screaming.

"THATS NOT EVEN FUCKING FUNNY!! DAMN NIALL. AND FUCK YOU LIAM!" I heard her scream again. I heard the others laugh.

"Oh- you should- you should of seen your face!" I heard Mariza laugh. Rachel came in with a scowl as everyone else was just laughing there asses off.

"Hey,babe,your awke" Harry's said calming down.

"No shit,who doesn't wake up to a damn scream like that" I rolled my eyes and laughed a little.

"Sorry,its just we scared the living shit out of Rachel" he said as he started to laugh again. I laughed a little and got up.

" where ya going Angel?" Alex asked.

"I'm hungry" I said simply and Niall was up and next to me.

"So am I" he winked and we made a sandwich.

"Where Janna and Gemma?" I asked walking back I to the living room.

"They went out" Louis answered.

"So you and Janna?" I raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Ima take her on our first date tomorrow after school" he said looking down.

"How damn cute! Hurt her and I'll rip off your fucking balls" I said and he looked scared shitless.

"I wasn't plaining on it" he said and I smiled at his answered.

"Don't worry,if she hurts you,I'll beat the living shit out of her" I said and he looked confused.

"She's your sister?" He said.

"And I consider you a brother," I said and he smiled and hugged me.

"Okay enough with the corny shit,turn the tv on" Harry's said and I flipped him off.

"I'm off to bed" I said and walked out with Harry following behind me.

*I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU" my alarm woke me up. I turned it off and slipped out of bed. I grabbed my shit and went in the shower. Once I was out I out shorts I couldn't put pants cuz of the stitches. Black shorts,a red marvel shirt with a black beanie was my outfit. I put my shoes on then pulled my hair up in a pony tale. I grabbed eyeliner and mascara,put it on and I was done.

"Ready?" Zayn asked before we walked in. I nodded and we entered class. All damn eyes were on us.

"Great to have you back!" The teacher said,as soon as she saw my legs,pity filled her eyes.

"Don't" I said and she looked confused. Other kids were looking at me the same,pity in there eyes,

"Don't pity me, not now not ever" I said and sat down. She looked taken back,but nodded.

"Is it true,they kidnapped you?" Some girl asked. I looked at her and saw how badly she wanted to know, gossip girl.

"Is it true,your a Nosey bitch?" I shot back. What kind of question is that anyways? Some people are beyond stupid. Class ended shortly after that.

"Can you feel that?" He asked for the millionth time.

"Yes"

"What about that?" Harry asked poking my back again,he was sitting behind me and was annoying the hell out of me too.

"Yes,Harry, I can feel that" I rolled my eyes. He chuckled.

"That?"

"Oh my damn gosh Harry! Yes I can fucking feel you poking me!" I said a little too loudly.

"Angel! Watch your mouth or it's too the office." The teacher warned. Harry just laughed.

"Yea yea" I waved her off. I looked down at my paper,when Harry poked my side making Me jumped up with a scream. Im Really really ticklish. The teacher glared at me,but I ignored her and glared at Harry.

"Do that again and I swear I'll bite off your damn finger" I hissed and Harry laughed. I turned around and he did it again,this time harder and I jumped out of my seat.

"Damn you Harry!" I laughed and socked him. The teacher was about say something but I cut her off.

"I know,I know,office" I rolled my eyes and grabbed my stuff and headed for the door. I was already In trouble so I flipped Harry off and I head the teach mumble something that went along the lines of "annoying brat". Did I care,not really.

"Look who it is,the poor girl was kidnapped,beat,almost rapped I heard"

Sorry I took long,the I thing died and some other stuff happen the. I went to came and yea. I'll be updating soon. Hope you liked and thanks for reading. Love ya cx

~ Isabel