Planing

(Angle Pov)

I woke up with Niall's head on my stomach,I was in Harry's arms and Marzia on my shoulder. I wasn't comfortable,so I moved waking everyone wake up.

"Angle I was comfortable" Niall complained.

"Well I wasn't" I said and Marzia laughed. Harry smirked and kissed me.

"Hey,when do we have to go to the job?" I asked and we looked at Liam,

"5:30" he said,it was 12:45.

"Okayyyy,well ima shower." I said getting up and walking over Zayn and Alex. I showered and changed into black pants,one of Harry's gray shirts and out my shoes on. He shirt was too damn big,so I tied it from the back. I dried my hair and out it in a ponytail. I walked downstairs and saw Zayn and Alex still asleep. Rachel and Becky were eating with Marzia and the boys.

"Hey guys ya wanna go to the lake?" I asked and they nodded, I smiled.

"We just need Zayn and Alex to wake up" Rachel said,did I forget to mention her and Liam are a thing now. Louis and Becky are talking,I'm sure they will end up together.

"Well looks like it's time for them to wake up" I said and walk up to Zayn and Alex and shook them. They mumbled fuck off and I laughed.

"Fine,but don't be mad when I poor water on your asses" I said walked into the kitchen. I got a cup of water and pored it on them.

"What the fuck?!" Zayn yelled.

"Fucking angle!" Alex shouted and we all started laughing,well not Zayn and Alex.

" I told your asses to wake up or that was gonna happen" I smiled and Zayn glared at me as Alex flipped me off.

"Were gonna go to the lake,go get ready" I said and they left.

"So as there getting ready,ima go skate outside" I said and Harry grabbed my hand. He pulled me closer.

"Please,don't ever leave me again" he pleaded. I kissed him,I never left,but I can see why his so worked up.

"Then come with me?"I asked and he smiled and walked outside with me. I did some tricks and than Alex and Zayn came out. Zayn,me and Marzia got are skateboards and everyone else had a bike. Alex knew how to skate,but rather ride a bike. I put my ear phones in and we were off. I was listening to 'Savior' by 'Rise Against', damn I love this song. We got some weird looks,I guess cuz we were a group of kids mostly in all black. Rachel and Becky weren't too girly girl,but they still were.

We past the park and saw some kids from school. Finally we got to the lake.

"I love lakes!" Rachel laughed.

"Well then let's get in!" I said kinda loud.

"We didn't bring bikinis" Becky said and I shrugged.

"So..?" I said pulling off my shirt and pants. I jumped into the lake and everyone was looking at me. I laughed.

"Are you coming?" I asked and they finally undressed and came in. We stayed in for like two hours.

"I'm hungry!" Niall yelled and I laughed.

"Let's head back?" We all agreed and put on our clothes, once we got home we ordered a pizza.

"Let's watch a movie?" I asked and everyone nodded.

"Spider-Man!!" Rachel and Becky yelled and we laughed. We sat down and Harry pulled me in his lap.

"You look amazing in my shirt" he purred in my ear. A shiver went down my back and he laughed. After the movie Liam look at the time.

"It's five,guys,let's go" Liam said getting up.

We got ready and left, we got our guns and hand cuffs. We were told that there's about 15-20 girls in here. I was pissed and ready to get the girls out.I got a message.

From:*unknown*

I only want you to come in. I will kill all of you and the bitches in here,if you all come in this damn house. Only you.

-your favorite uncle (; <3

"Wait, got a message" I said and they all looked at me like I was on crack.

"Don't you think this is more important?" Niall said.

"Dumb fucks,it's from my uncle. He said for only me to go in or he will kill all of us and the girls" I said and Harry growled.

"Fuck that" he hissed

"We can't risk all of those girls lives and yours just cuz of me" I said.

"No,I'm not risking the chance of loosing you,angle" he said and I huffed.

"Look we can set him up" Liam started.

"We can put a mic,so when you go in we hear everything that you guys say,when they leave you alone or when you can, you throw a smoke bomb so no one can see then you tell us and we go in. If things get out of hand before then we come in and get you" he said and I nodded.

"No,too much of a risk" Harry said.

"Harry,we have to and this is the best way" I said as Liam put on the mic.

"Fuck! Fine,but put a tacker on her so if this plan doesn't work,we will still know where she is" he said and Liam nodded. After he finished, we left. Once we got to the house I hugged everyone,Harry was last and I kissed hm.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you,Harry" I said walking away. I went to the door,before I could knock,the door opened.