Peter

(Angles Pov)

As we walk back to the car peter has me laughing. He's really funny,him and Marzia where the only people I had. They only knew my life,Marzia because she was there and it happen to her too. Peter knows cuz.

"PETER!" Marzia screamed pulling me out if my thoughts. They laughed as they hugged. I laughed too. I really missed him.

"Who he?" Becky said as she was Louis had an arm around her.

"Only the best guy you can ask for!" Marzia said and peter laughed.

"What about me?" Niall pouted.

"Your second best" she joked and kissed him.

"Hi my names peter" peter said all cute like.

"I'm Becky"

"Louis"

"Niall"

"Rachel"

"Liam"

"Zayn"

"Alex"

"And you?" Peter asked Harry.

"Harry,angles boyfriend" He answered. How cute,he was jealous of peter.

"Wait you two are going out?" Peter asked.

"Yea,why?" I asked.

"You guys seem pissed at each other" he answered,

"Oh,that's cuz we are" I laughed.

"Oh." He said and the girls gave me weird looks as the boys looked at Harry.

"So are we just gonna stand in damn parking lot all day?" Zayn asked.

"Yea let's go" Liam said.

"I got my own car,I'll follow?" Peter asked. We nodded. I would have gone with him,but Harry's pissed as it is and I don't feel. Like hearing his shit. We got in the car and no one made a sound. Just breathing and it was pissing me the fuck off.

"just cuz I'm mad at this dumbfuck doesn't mean you can't fucking talk" I said annoyed.

"Why are you guys mad at each other" Zayn asked.

"Don't worry about it" Harry huffed. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" Harry hissed. I mocked a laughed.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do" I rolled my eyes.

"What the fuck did you do Harry?!" Louis yelled.

"I didn't do shit,it was that slut!" He yelled. Realization hit him and he looked sorry.

"I-" he began but I cut him off.

"Stop the car" I said as calmly as I could.

"Where be there in-" Liam said,but I cut him off.

"Stop the fucking car" I said again and he pulled over. I got out and saw thar peter stopped too. Perfect. I walk over to his car and got in.

"Go" I demanded, he just listened.

"Mind telling me where?" He joked.

"Can we just drive for a little?" I asked and he nodded.

"What happen?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing" I said.

"Angle don't give me that crap" he said and sighed.

"We got into a fight" I said simply.

"Angle" he warned. I sighed.

"And I mean from earlier too" he said and groaned.I told him what happen and he listened just like before.

"Well you what you both did was wrong,but he shouldn't have called you a slut" he said. That's what I like about peter,he doesn't care who you are,he will tell you weather you did wrong or right.

"I know and thanks" I said. And he smiled.

"Shall we go home?" He asked and I sighed,but nodded.

"No I said turn" I said annoyed,he made a wrong turn.

"Whatever,just be happy we're finally fucking here" he said just as annoyed. I laughed at him.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" Harry roared. I rolled my eyes.

"Talking,then got lost cuz I let this dumbass drive" I said laughing at the end,everyone else laughed,but Harry. He just glared at me.

"Shit,angle you could have at least called or answered your fucking phone!" He yelled again and I just shrugged.

"It died" I said. And he rolled his eyes.

"Nice fucking excuse" he said.

"Excuses? Please Harry I don't need to lie to you. Just cuz you think I'm a fucking slut doesn't mean shit. Honey think whatever the fuck you want,but I'm not fucking anyone else,I'm not a damn cheater. And of you don't believe me then go fuck yourself" I spat at him. I didn't wait to hear his response,I just walked away.

"What there to eat?" I said.

"Food" Zayn answered with a smirk and I flipped him off.

"We made pancakes" he said.and I laughed.

"Wow" it was 6:54 and they made pancakes.

"Now you don't get shit!" Niall said running to the plate with food on it. I laughed.

"And to think I was saving you them,I never save." He huffed. I laughed harder.

"Niall we had to hide then so you wouldn't eat them" Liam said and I laughed.

"Shit it,your still not getting any" he said.

"Please" I pouted.

"Ughh,fine,only cuz your funny and make really good food" he said and I laughed. I made peter and I a plate. I walked in the living room and saw peter and Harry talking.

"Peter,ya hungry?" I asked and he nodded. I have him the plate and walked away.

"Angle can we talk?" I heard Harry ask.

"La-" I was cut off my peter.

"Get your ass in your room and talk to him" he said. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off. I started to walk to our room.

"What" I said as he shut the door.

"I'm sorry,i do trust you,I just get jealous easily and who wouldn't want you? Your not a slut far from it. I love you really I do" he said.

"I'm sorry too,I got jealous too,and umm have you looked in the mirror? You can get any girl,I'm nothing. I love you too" I smiled and he smiled.

"Your the only girl I want" he smiled and I laughed. He kissed me and it got heated pretty fast. I missed his lips on me,I missed him just touching me,even if it was only for 2 hours or whatever.

"So what ya think about peter?" I asked.

"At first I didn't like him,but it's okay" he said and I smiled. We went back stares and put on a movie.

"Let's watch House at the end of the Street" I said and they nodded. We out it on made popcorn. I got a message.

From: *unknown*

It's Dan. We need to talk. Please meet me at the coffee shop next to walmart. Tomorrow 7:30.

Sorry I took long. Been busy with Christmas && moving && visiting my cousins. Hope ya like it. (;

Hope ya had an amazing Christmas && remember it ain't about the gift,but Jesus (; £ove ¥a <3

~Isabel (;