Ditching

(Angles Pov)

I smirked when Harry said ditch,we just got back and were already leaving. Ha. I nodded and we walked out.

"Wanna get the-" the bell interrupted me. Harry smirked.

"I think their in class,so no need to get them right?" He asked and I just laughed. I knew he just wanted us alone,which I didn't mind.

"Where shall we go?" I asked as we started to walked hand in hand out the door. Students were whispering things about getting caught.

"Let's go before were late,ya know we actually want to do something with are lives" some girl told her friend,she only said it so we could hear. I flipped her off and Harry chucked as we got to his car.

"Wait,let's not go by car" I said. Harry turned to looked at me,waiting for me to finish.

"Let's just walk around,and if we get lost then we get lost. It'll be an adventure" I said smiling big,Harry laughed but nodded as we walked down the rode.

"Where did you get the idea from?" Harry asked. I was kicking a rock as we walked.

"I used to do it when I didn't want to go home,finally I knew the place like the back of my hand" I said and he nodded.

"I wouldn't,I mean I know how to get around and shit,I just never did that. I only knew how cuz I would pick up girls to fuck" Harry said and I laughed,but still felt a little jealously run through me.An unbearable pain in my stomach made me stop walking. Harry looked at me worried.

"Are you okay?" He asked.fuck,it was that time of the damn month.

"I'm just peachy" I said through my teeth.

"Let's go home" he said and I nodded. Once we got home,I got a pad,pill and Harry's sweats. I was watching t.v with Harry as everyone got home.

"Ditchers!" Niall and Louis yelled as they came in. We all laughed.

"So what did ya guys do here,alone?" Louis asked.harry smirked which made all of them laugh,even though shit happen.

"No need to go into detail,but I'm sure you guys had fun" Zayn laughed. Alex was on his lap. Marzia was laying on Niall,Rachel was standing next to Liam as he hugged her from behind with his head on her shoulder. Louis was next to me with Becky on his lap.

"So angle?" Louis started. "On a scale 1-10 how good was Harry?" He finished and I laughed.

"Nothing happen,and way fucking higher than 10 that's for sure" I smirked and they laughed.

"Louis,shut the fuck up about this shit" Harry said and Louis laughed.

"I'm going to bed,wake me up and I will fucking kill you" I said and they all looked at me weird cuz of the mood change,but when I was in my period I hated to be woken up.

"someone's on there period" Louis said.

"Yes,someone is and if you piss that someone off she will rip your head off" I huffed and laid down. They laughed,but knew I was serious.

"I walk a lonely road,the only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes,but-" I picked up my phone,that woke me up.

"What" I snapped to whoever was on the other line.

"Someone's not having a good day" Dan laughed.

"No,I'm not my fucking period and your ass woke me up. Now spit out whatever it is so I can go back to sleep" I growled into the phone.

"Forgot how bitchy you get when your on it. Anyways,did you like the gift?" He asked.

"Who the fuck was that girl,she looks like me too much" I asked

"Don't worry about her,you'll find out later,anyways,there's another box for you. A guys will give it to you,tomarrow 8:00pm. The ally next to walmart" he said and hung up.

"Who's that?" Zayn asked as he came in.

"Dan"

"I wal-" I picked up my phone again.

"Hey,babe" peter said. I laughed. He left after Dan came that day and we hadn't talked until now.

"Hello,what's up?"I asked.

"Can I come over so we can hang out again?" He asked.

"Don't even ask,just come"I said.

"Okay,good then open the door" he said and I laughed. I got up and opened the door. As soon as he was in sight he hugged me,but like lifted me off the damn ground hug.

"It's only been what a day? two?" I asked and he laughed.

"You can let her go now" Harry's voice came out of nowhere. Peter rolled his eyes and laughed as he let me go. Harry put his arm around my waist and I rolled my eyes,but smiled.

"Just missed ya" peter said. Harry rolled his eyes and we laughed.

"Aye were gonna take our girls out" they guys called. We nodded.

"What ya wanna do?" I asked the too boys.

"I would say fuck,but peters here" Harry's smirked and peter looked disgusted. I laughed.

"We-"

"Movie it is!" I clapped my hands as I cut off peter.

"Thank" he rolled his eyes.

"Sorry,I don't feel like doing shit and I was just trying to be nice by asking" I said and they laughed.

"You,nice? Funny" peter laughed with Harry. I flipped them off and sat down.

"Put the damn movie in and go make popcorn" I said. Peter looked at me weird.

"Ohhh,your on your period,that's why you want popcorn" he smirked and I flipped him off. I didn't really like popcorn,but on my period it was the best thing ever. He laughed and they went to go make and pick a movie. They put Peter Pan on and sat down.

"Peter you picked the moive?" I asked. He nodded.

"Knew it" Harry pulled me on top of him. He was warm.

Sorry it was short &&I not good at all... Don't worry I forgive you ~ Isabel (;