Mall

(Angles Pov)

I woke up on Harry's chest,but in bed. He must have carried me to bed. It was Saturday,we should go to the mall. I looked up and saw Harry smiling at me.

"Morning" he said and I laughed.

"Morning" I said and pecked his lips.

"We should go to the mall today" I said and he nodded.

"Sure" he said and started to get up.

"It's 6,were not getting up now" I said and he looked at the time.

"See what school and work do to you,you wake up early" he mumbled and laid back down.

"Good thing I'm still tried" I said and he nodded. He pulled me closer and we fell asleep again. I woke up at 9 and got out of bed and in the shower. I got some black jeans and a gray long sleeve, over sized shirt and put my hair in a side braid. Out my shoes in and walked out. Did I look good? I don't fucking care. I walked in on Niall and Marzia kissing.

"Get a room!" I shouted and smiled. They broke up and flipped me off. I laughed and told them to suck it.

"Who wants to go to the mall?" I shouted. The girls ran to me.

"Okay guys have a nice guy day,were gonna go buy clothes and shit" I said and winked walking out. Once we got to the mall,Alex brought so many clothes, and not just for her.

"This shit would look fucking cute on you!" She gushed. I laughed and looked black shirt. It was nice,I nodded and we bought,with a whole bunch of other shit. These girls are funny,there girly when it comes to shopping,but they know how to get down. For me shopping was okay,but I won't scream cuz the shirt is the cures shit I've seen. I laugh though,it's funny to see.

"Let's get something to eat,yeh?" I asked. They nodded and we left. We got Chinese and sat down,we ate at the mall.

"This shit is so good!" Marzia said. I laughed.

"So what's going on with you and lover boy?" I asked and she blushed.

"We got to talking and he's really nice and sweet. He said he liked me since he saw me and he didn't want to waste time. Told him fuck it and now he's my boyfriend" She smiled.

"Knew it!" I yelled and people looked at me weird.

"Shh,dude people are staring." Alex laughed.

"So?" I said and she laughed and shrugged. I stood up.

"HELLLO!!" I yelled really loud and the people that gave me weird looks I waved at them. So,e laughed and waved back others looked away.

"Your dumb" Alex laughed.

"Hey" some random guy came up to us.

"Hello" I said. He winked and rolled my eyes.

"Me and my friends are having a party later,all babes are welcome" he winked and I laughed so hard.

"That was one of the stupidest things I've ever heard" I said and the girls stared laughing.

"Don't have to be a bitch" he said when all his friends came along. They laughed.

"Then don't be a cocky bastard" I restored.

"Go fuck yourself " he said and his friends laughed.

"Nah I'm good,I have a boyfriend for that" I smirked and winked at him. He flipped me off and I told him to shove his finger up his ass.

"Dumb kid" Alex laughed.

"Hey,um I'm sorry.that was my brother and his friends being a dumbass" Two girls said pointing at the boys from earlier.

"Haha,I heard you out him in his place?" The blonde blue eyed girl said laughing. I laughed and saw the boys roll their eyes.

"What's your name doll?" I asked.

"Becky,yours?" She asked looking at us.

"The names angle,they call her Marzia and she's Alex.,you?" I asked pointing to the brown hair-green eyed girl.

"Rachel" she said. I nodded.

"You girls wanna join us?" I asked.

"Yess!" Rachel yelled. We laughed.

"Sorry,we've been with my brother and his friends all damn day!" She laughed.

"Aww,I'm so sorry to hear that." I laughed and they sat down next to us.

"Aye,we want to fucking go. Talk to your hoes later" the brother snapped at her sister and she flipped him off.

"Aye your a grown ass boy.use your fucking legs and walk" Marzia said and I laughed.

"Aye,bitch no one was talking to you" He said.

"Stop being a dick and leave,you don't need your damn sister" Alex said getting pissed off. The brother and his friend sent a look towards his sister and her friend a look and they started to get up.

"Sit,you want to stay then you fucking stay. As for you dumb fucks,get the fuck out. I won't fucking think twice before cutting your balls off and shoving them down your mouths." I hissed. Anger clear in my voice. They looked at me and walked off. Clear that they were pissed.

"No one has ever talked to them like that" Becky said in awe. I laughed.

"No one ever talks to us like that" I winked and we all laughed.

"Well I have to pee" I said. They nodded and I left.

"I went to wash my hands when I heard the door open. I looked down as I washed my hands. next thing I know I was pushed against the wall. I face Becky's brother.

"No talks to me like that,the only reason I didn't beat the shit out of you is because boss said not to" He hissed at me.

"What the fuck do you want?" I spit at him. His grip on me got tighter and I knew I would have a bruise on my wrist. He had my whole body against the all and was on top of me so I couldn't escape,he was holding me from my wrists.

"Boss said to let you know he will have you ,and when he does it will be a living hell for you. He always gets what he wants,I would hit you but your lucky bitch,he said not to harm you,only he can do that" He hissed before he loosen his grip and moved a little so I was able to knee him in the ball.

"Fucken whore" He hissed and got up,he shocked me in the stomach. I went down on my knees and than he slapped me.

"He said only hit you if I had to." He spit and walked put. I got up and found the girls. As soon as they saw me they ran to me.

"What the fuck happened?" Alex shouted.

"Did you get into a fight with a whore?" Rachel asked and I laughed.

"If she got into a fight with a girl,she wouldn't look like this. Angle can kick ass" Marzia said with a smirk.

"I'm fine,but we have to get out of here" I said and started to walk the car.

"I don't even look that bad" I said,I was bleeding from the lip,had a bruise forming on my wrist and I had a big ass bruise on my stomach from where he hit me.

"What happen?" They asked.

"We can talk about it at home,you know the boys will want to know and I don't want to say it twice" I said and drove off.