The x Unexpected x Torture

Mulai dari awal

"Cheh, she try escape" The brat said while yanking me closer to him.

"This isn't good. Yuki you shouldn't do that" Shalnark said as he walked towards me and the brat. " I'm sorry about this, okay?" Shalnark said with a little smile.

"sorry about what?" he hold his nose and pull out a small bottle of clear green water. "Th-this is---" before I could finish my sentence I fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wh-where am I? I slowly open my eyes and saw that the room was really familiar. It was the room I was in when I was first kidnapped. I try to rub my eyes but I couldn't. I look over and my hand and saw that it was chained. < CHAINED JUST LIKE HOW KILLUA WAS WHEN HE WENT BACK HOME>

<•Like this•>

My eyes widen and I was trying to break free. It was harder than I thought...The chains the were holding me were thick and heavy. At my current state, I couldn't break free. The smell of the green liquid that I sniffed in made my hold body weak.

" You awake"  the brat entered the room with Fanklin, Phinks and Shalnark. I glare at them. I tried to speak but I was too drained.

" The Boss said that if you try to escape or leave without permission then......" Franklin didn't finish his sentence. He looked over that the brat with a worry expression.

" Then meh get meh way" The brat finished off Franlin's sentence.

"Sorry we didn't tell you... the Boss told us not to tell you cause he wanted to see if you could accurately escape" Shalnark walk towards me and gave me a little smile. " Hang in there okay?".

"Hang in there? I don;t think she'd be going anywhere" Phinks said. Shalnark face turned red and we walked over to Phinks and mutter some stuff. " Well, what he meant to say was 'don't give up' or something" he added before the brat forced them out of his so called 'torture room'.

"Let have fun" The brat said as he went over to the side to grab his tools. He brought over a whip and places it beside me. He then grab my scarf and use it to blindfold me, he touch my waist and slowly pull up my shirt. The chains were in the way so he unchain one of my hand and took the sleeve off, then chain me again after taking the sleeve off. He did it with the other side as well and takes my shirt off. He then remove the chains that held my foot to take off my shoes and pant slowly then chained it back up again. Tsk, this is so embarrassing....I was left to hang in the middle of his room in nothing but my choker, gloves, bra, and underwear. My scars were exposed and I could feel him glazing at my scars even if I'm blindfolded.

"....Beautiful...just beautiful.." he gently trace his fingertips on to my skin, tracing each of the scars. The coldness of his fingertips made me shiver.

"Beau- wha-what to you mean?" my voice was quavering, I was really distracted by his touch. Even though his  fingers are cold, where he touched my was hot and burning.