A x Surprise

It's been a few days since I was with the brat alone. The hickeys he left me are still there. Every time our eyes meet, my face would turn bright red remembering the stuff he did and what he said... 'your meh now, Yuki' . Even though I was a little conscious, I could hear his words clearly.

"Ne, do we really have to wait for the auction?" Phinks complained.

"Yes, we already went to check the merchandise, some that have been verified will be brought to the auction on the day after New Year" Machii replied. I would have like to go with them to the auction site but...when I woke up, they were already back. If I didn't get involved with him that night, I could have gone to the auction.

*BEEP*

My phone beeped and vibrates, it seems that someone send me a message. I took my phone out of my pocket to have a look, but before I can...

"Ne ne. Whatchu looking at?" Shizuku popped out from behind me. I startled and accidentally dropped my phone.

"Ah!" I was shocked and ran to get my phone when Shalnark picked it up for me. He stare at my phone for a bit before giving it back to me. "Thanks..." I held my phone tight in my hand, hoping that he didn't see who the text was from.

"Hmmm... Yuki, I think I left my phone in my room. Can you get it for me?" Shalnark grin at me. "...umm I want to...er exchange numbers?" He surge at me. Honestly, I think that he's up to no good but since he's always been so kind to me I did what he told.

Shalnark's POV

"Isn't your phone always with you?" Phinks shouted from a crossed the room.

"Shhh shhhh!!!" I place my index finger on my lips as I try to shh him. "I don't want yuki to find out that I have my phone with me"

"Why?" Shizuku looked up from her book and tilt her head.

"When I picked up her phone I saw that she revive a message from Hisoka" I said as I scratched my neck. Everyone was shock.

"So she spy?" Fei said in an irritated tone.

"I don't think so" I replied and hold my chin.

"What do you mean?" Nobunaga walk closer as if he was about to pick a fight.

"Well.... what he sent her was 'It's December 21, Happy birthday my beloved queen'" I said as I scratch the side of my head.

"It's her birthday?" Shizuku asked.

"Seem like it" I replied and turn to the boss. "I think we should at least buy her a cake or give her a present...beside it could be a way of apologizing for what happened when we went to meet Yamamoto" I calmly said as I look at everyone in the room. Everyone seems to agree with the idea... everyone except Fei who has this really pissed facial expression.

Yuki's POV

I walk out of Shalnark's room, unable to find his phone. Sigh, is he tricking me? I quickly rush to where everyone was and saw Shalnark standing in the middle of the room smiling at me. This is oddly suspicious.

"Sorry,sorry...I just found my phone hehe" he has his hand on his head and laugh. Yup, I was correct. He's up to no good...but what? "Anywayssss, Yuki lets go out!" He said cheerfully as he move closer to me. I gave him a blank look and blink a few times before replying.

"Go out...as in to Shop or something along the line...right?" I tilt my head and look straight into his eyes. Shalnark burst in redness and wave his hand around.

"Y-yeah...If-if i were to ask you out...like to be my g-girlfriend..." Shalnark avert his eyes from me and look over at the brat who was glaring at us. "...hehe" he look back towards me and a sarcastic laugh.