What x Happened x Next?

Yuki's POV

I took few breath in and out before joining everyone. We all stood there in a circle and talk about what happened.

"Yuki...Do you know why Elaine might want to steal Ryo and Kai?" Shalanrk ask. I could see the curious look on everyone's face.

"...I have no idea...." I muttered.

"You don't know or you just don't want to tell us?" Chrollo ask me. I flinched a bit by what he said.

"..."

"Yuki?" Azumi was worried.

"...She...She kinda smells familiar...." I said slowly as I look down on the ground.

"Smell?" Phinks repeated. I nodded in return.

"What do you mean by that?" Chrollo questioned. It feels like I'm getting interrogated today.

"....It was long ago that I meet a boy-" I couldn't finish the sentence since the aura from the person next to be was out of control.

"Boy?" the brat glare at me. Everyone was stiff and unease.

"...I-It was years ago!" I quickly said.

"So?" he growled back at me.

"...i-its not the time for this!" I shouted. "...Anyways I meet a boy once and his power kinda over took him....he has a really similar smell to Elaine....

"Maybe they were together?" Phinks said as he tilit his head.

"Maybe..." I agrees a bit with Phinks.

"...By the way, what happened to the boy?" Shalanrk ask put of curiosity.

"...." I avoided eye contact with everyone.

"...Yu-" before Shalnark could say my name he got interrupted.

"Dead" muttered.

"huh?"

"he's dead" I repeated.

"...I see..." There was an awkward silence.

"Then why would Elaine take Ryo and Kai?" Chrollo rub his chin. We were still stuck on that question.

"I'm not are about that but we must find them soon...we have to!" I shouted as I hold the necklaces tight in my grip.

"...What's that your holding?" Shalnark pointed to my hand"

"Their Ryo's and Kai's necklaces" Azumi replied for me.

"...Their not just necklaces" I added as everyone stare at me. "...I put a bit of my power in them, so that they won't be affected by any power"

"oh, just like the pendents you gave us during the curious mission?" Shalnark tilt his head a bit.

"...Yeah" I said while I nodded.

"...that's not all is it?" the brat asked as my eyes shot open. I quickly turn towards him.

"....w..what do you mean?" I shuttered a bit.

"your lying" he said as he walk closer and closer towards me as I slowly back off.

"...I-I'm not-" before I could finish the brat quickly grab my jaw and yanj me closer to him.

"Tell meh the truth!" he demand.

"...." I bite my lower lips.

"Yuki?" Azumi said my name.

"...I...they...They're not normal..." I muttered.

"EH?" everyone was shocked. I slowly look at the brat and I could see it on his face, he was really shocked and a little broken hearten[?]

"...." I remove the brat's hand from my jaw. "...they already have the ability to use Nen " I said out loud.

"At such an early age?!" Chrollo was stuned.

"yeah...it seems that a few days after they were born the energy around them got really strong so..." I averted my eyes a bit.

"So you put that necklaces on them" Chrollo finished my sentence as I nodded.

"What exact is their power?" Phinks ask.

"...That's..."

Elaine's POV

~~Flash back~~

Everyone got into the gate but I took this chance to sneak away without anyone noticing. Once the gate close I follow Azumi and Yuki back to their house. I keep a very far distant from them so that no one would notice. Once they got home, I waited for the right chance to sneak back and wait for the twins.

"You guys play here for a bit okay?" Azumi said as the twins rush off to play in the backyard. She then close the glass door and head inside. I got out of hiding and quickly rush to the twins. This is my chance... I will talk them! I was ready to use my power, the moment I touch them they will freeze.

"Hmm?" both of them look at me the moment I touch them....

"...why..." I mutter to myself.

"Ah! itsh yo-" I quickly cover the twins' mouth wit my hand. How could this happen? My power didn't work on them....wait....Yuki...she can nullify abilities...maybe....I quickly look at the brats. Checking every inch of them.

"Nee. wha you lookin for?" one of the twins ask.

"...did your mother give you something?" I ask them. It's best not to waste time so I just ask them directly.

"hmmm. OH!" both the twins took out their necklaces from inside their shirt. "This!" the said while smiling wide.

"I see." I quickly tank the necklaces off their neck.

"What!! Giv-" before the brat could finish their sentences, I quickly chop the back of their necks so that they would faint. I got up and carry the twins over the shoulder. I look back at the house and laugh to myself.

"Let's see what your next move is" I held the necklaces up in the air and dropping it on the ground before rushing off.

~~Back to the present~~

I look over at the brats who were tied up on two wooden cross silhouette. I finally will have my revenage, I will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!