Next Vol

Hi hi!!! I want to make another Feitan x Yuki vol. but i need help. I have some ideas but I just can't decide which one I should do. Can you guys plz help ? You guys can vote more than once and if there's other ideas you want to throw in, plz do so!!!!
Vote will be closed on Saturday 11th at 12pm!!!

Feitan is a wolf

In the society where wolfs are treated like animals even though they can transform into their human form. Any wolves out there without a collar are taken into the shelter for the rich to buy and use them as slaves or battle pets. Feitan and the other Ryodan members are apparently wolves who are fighting back with the humans to regain their freedom. Yuki is just one of the students in the school the Ryodans are attending. She is found of wolves accidentally found out that they are wolves...

Feitan is a delinquent at school

Yuki just moved to a new school. The school have both middle high school building and high school building. Yuki, is in her last year of middle school [9th grade] and Feitan was in his 12th. He and everyone in the Ryodan are really famous for being popular....but some of the members are more of a delinquent...in which Feitan falls into this type. Yuki saw that Feitan along with his friends were sitting in the way of the stairs and that no one dares to ask them to move. She walks up to them and told them to move but they didn't do so, so she took things into her own hands.....

Feitan as one of the student consular

Yuki just about to go into high school and Feitan was in his 10th [ Yuki came to look at the highschool when she met Feitan]. He and everyone in the Ryodan are really famous for being popular since they are the Student Consular. Yuki bump into Feitan as they reach for the same object....a little fight flair up and Chrollo had to come resolve it. As Yuki leave the school, Feitan grab her and told her that she better attend this high school  .....

Feitan at a different universe

During the wedding, after Yuki and Feitan made their vows and was about to kiss to seal the deal, Elaine came and interrupted the ceremony. She use her power as Feitan rush to her to try and kill Elaine on the spot but she use all of her power so that me and Fetain would never have met. Feitan was sucked to a different dimension where he try to find Yuki once more and make her remember that Yuki is his...but it's easier said than done.....since Yuki already belong to someone else. Feitan then try to take back what his....

Master Feitan

Feitan is born in a rich...more like he is adopted into the family. The Ryodan group are also rich, they meet together at an event now and then to find new targets. Yuki who was working as the waiter at that time to help out a friend got picked on by some members of the Ryodan. Feitan has taken a liking in her and try to make Yuki his own personal maid.....

Mafia Feitan

Yuki, a newbie police officer was patrolling the area when she saw an incident involving mafias, they were getting their money back from an old man, but when he doesn't do as he's told....he got beaten up quite bad. Yuki saw that once of them holding a suitcase, at the ground near the person who was holding the suitcase, there were a few white circular tablet [med] on the ground.....I'm guessing that their drugs..... As Yuki try to alert the others so that they can come as backup...she was caught by Feitan and brought back to the base/hideout.

Yakuza Feitan

Yuki, a highs school student encounters an injured man sitting at the side of the street on a rainy day as she was going back from school. She tries to ignore him like all the other people who saw him but ...out of guilt, she just couldn't do it. She went over to him and asked if he was okay. He lifted his head slightly to get a look at her but didn't replied. Yuki then took this chance, the chance that he was weak to try and carry him...but for someone this small...he is quite heavy. She then look around and saw a convent store and quickly made her way in. She bought some hot foods and a towel. It was all she could get with the limited amount of money she had on her. She place what she bought beside him, Took off her jacket and place it on him and then giving him her umbrella to him. He was shocked by her kindness and try to chase after her.....but it doesn't turn out as happy as it seems, Yuki forgot him since she has been in an accident and he is trapping her while torturing her for forgetting.......

Assassin

Feitan was hired to track down and kill Yuki and during his attempt to do so, Yuki fought back. This isn't the first time she has been ambushed or had someone try to kill her. Feitan took a liking of her since it's the first time that anyone could dodge his attack and fight back...

Artist Feitan

Feitan, on of the most well praised artist but not many people have seen him in real life. His art work both his drawing and the pictures he took are always so captivating as he has been inspired by Trevor Brown's art book. Yuki, who was into his art wanted to meet the artist in real life...in person, so she went in to the gala and got caught....Feitan was the one who caught her but there's something that made him take her with him to his place. Yuki didn't know who he was and Feitan intend it to keep it that way. He want to use Yuki as his new artwork....as his new art model.

Feitan in music band

Yuki is one of the most famous song writer in the industry. She writes song for many famous artists and bands. She was invited to attend an underground concert by her close friend who is in a masked band with her. What she saw was amazing.....she saw Feitan and his band playing and she just stood there shocked. Once the concert has finished she quickly rushes home to write down the song and melody that has been in her head the moment she heard his voice. He really is something else....She will do everything she can to find him and at the same time, Feitan is also looking for Yuki who is in the most famous masked band [ the lead guitarist] since he had heard a glimpse of her voice once when we was just practicing for fun at the back and got memorized by her unique voice..

Feitan is a vampire King

Legend has it that there are 8 main vampire kingdoms in the world. Yuki's family is half hunter and Feitan is one of the kings of the 8 kingdoms. Yuki who was just wondering in the forest bump into a group of vampire gangster who are looking for fresh blood, Yuki try to run with everything she has not to get bitten but she ended up tripping and getting her knee scratched. Blood starts to steep out and the gang quickly grab her and pin her down, Just before she got bitten, a man in jet black came and interrupted them. The Gang fought with him and try but they ended up getting killed. The man in black then walks closer and closer to Yuki, trying to mark her and make her his for eternity.