Alone x in x the x Forest

Yukis POV

Ever since that time I try to avoid being alone with that brat. Every time I'm around him I tend to lose control of my body and mind. Even though I try to avoid him or try not to be alone with him, he would always walk behind me or just appear out of nowhere and yank me away from the others. Once we're along he would shut me up by forcefully kissing me and bite my neck, at the usual spot. Now from the wound it became a permanent scar.

" I heard that there's something interesting going to happen this Saturday" Shalnark said as he was shuffling his deck of cards.

" Whats gonna happened?" Phinks asked as he got up from the stone he was sitting on and walked over to Shalnark.

" I heard that there's a illegal auction that's gonna take place somewhere" re hepelied as he handout the cards to Nobunaga, Machi and Shizuku.

"Hah?! If you don't know where the auction is then how can we go? Besides, I doubt that there's any interesting." Nobunaga said as he scratch his head.

"well, there's someone who's interested...right Yuki?" Shalknark caught me looking his way ever since he brought up the illegal auction. All eyes were now on me.

"Interest in stupid stuff" That brat said coldly while giving me a glare.

"Hmph, A kid like you wouldn't know anything" I scoffed as I went back to reading.

"Uh-Oh, here we go" Phinks scratch the back of his neck. all of a sudden the brat  was standing in front of me. I looked up, giving him a little glare and it just that, he stomp his left foot onto the stone I was leaning against. His foot was against my face and he bend down a bit. It was like an intense glaring contest.

"You guys sure get along well huh?" Franklin said.

"NO!!" both me and the brat shouted back at Franklin. Seriously, me getting along with him? Please, that's not gonna happened. The sound of a book suddenly closed shifted our attention to him.

" If your interested in it then how bout we find out what the auction is?" Chrollo stood and looked at everyone. " Shalnark, Phinks, Feitan , and Yuki. Go find someone who knows about the auction and get the information." 

" Why she with us?" the brat jumped to were Chrollo was and stare at him. I shouldn't agree more, why am I grouped with that brat?

"Both of you should try and get along with each other. Yuki, you will also have some experience a will." he glare at the brat then shifted to me before sitting down and continue reading his book.

" ...I guess we should get going then..." Shalnark said as he laugh bitterly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were in a forest waiting.

" How long are we gonna wait? What are we even waiting for?" Phink asked Shalnark with his bored expression.

" Just wait for a little bit more...." Shalnark replied as he looked at his phone. "Yuki, you stay here with Feitan. Me and Phinks will go ahead and we'll be back in a bit"

" Huh? why meh stay?" the brat was pissed.

" The Boss wants you two to get along, it's the Boss's order, and besides it's dangerous" Shalnark said pointing his index finger. The shrimp looked extremely pissed but he didn't talk back.

" Then take me with you, I can fight" I said immediately when I knew that they were gonna leave.

" We know that you can fight but your still a girl, and you might not be used to fighting as a team. Its best if you stay here." I couldn't tell if he's really being kind or he just want to leave me with this brat. " Oh, and don't worry. If anything happens Feitan will protect you~" He added before disappearing with Phinks who was holding in his laughter. I look at him with the corner of my eyes and saw that he was also peeking at me. I blushed and walk away from him.