Incident

Shalnark's POV

Fei should learn how to hold back his strength. Me and Phinks has bruises all over from spying on him and Yuki last night. Apparently it was my turn to do checkout the town if there's anything suspicious.

" come one and all , come spin the wheel to get your prize" a man shouted grabbing everyone's attention.

I went to look at the wheel and saw some decent prize, there was one prize that says ' a 2 day one night stay at a hot spring place for 8' . Hmmm. I could use that prize for a nice relaxing time and it would be a great apology gift for Fei and Yuki.

~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~

" hey guys, I'm back." I shouted while waving the tickets in my hand.

"hm? What's that?" Machi asked as she walked closer and everyone's attention were on me.

" I won a hugeeeee prize! A 2 day one night stay at the hot spring place for 8!"

"What!!??! Seriously?!" everyone was so surprised that I won the prize and was begging me to go with. While everyone, except the boss, Fei, and Yuki, were fussing over who's going a voice interrupted.

" How did you get the prize?" Shizuku looked at me with a curious face.

"H-How you ask..." I averted my eyes. I can't say that I sort of made him under my control and let him give me the prize. " Luck...yeah! I was lucky" I laughed while rubbing my neck. I looked at Shizu and it seems she bought it. I let out a sigh.

Yuki's POV

Luck? I doubt it. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a book out of my bag and start reading. I thought that being with Gon and the others is noisy... this is worst! my eardrum is about to burst from all the shouting.

"Shalnark should be the one who decides who goes since he won the prize" Chrollo shut his book and looked at Shalnark.

"In that case... lets have me, Boss, Machi, Shizu, Nogbunaga, Phinks, Fei andddd Yuki~"

"What makes you think I'm going?!" I shouted. If that brat is going then I'm not. Every single time I'm with him...its like we're the only people around...a-and he's annoying. Yup, he's annoying... I looked over and saw that Shalnark was walking towards me.

"You really won't?" he asked, tilting his head and making the puppy face.

"That won't work on me" I quickly turned and give my attention to the book I was reading. That was close...I almost gave into that.

"Leave her, she don't want to go" the brat spoke in his usual cold voice while giving me a hostile glare.

"In that case, I'm ordering you to go" Chrollo turned towards me and give a a cold glare. Yeah, yeah I know, if i don't do as you order Gon and Killua will be endanger.

"Sigh, when are we going?" I got up and jumped down and stand besides Chrollo.

"Today!" Shalnark happily while shoving Phinks and the brat to the exit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the hot spring place. It doesn't look like a traditional hot spring place. We had a tour around the place and was separated into our rooms. Girls in one room and the guys in another.

" hmmm, ne. Yuki do you wanna sleep by the window? " Shizuku asked me whith her index finger on her lips.

"eh?" I looked at her blankly.