Halloween semi-extra

What if...Just what if, the roles has been reversed? Instead of double-the-trouble with Feitan and Levi....What if there was two Yuki instead???

~~~~~~~~~

"Mmm" I slowly got up from bed and my body was aching. My throat was also very sore as well. I look to one side and saw the brat sleeping next to me shirtless. But when I look to the other side... there was no one there.

"...Levi...San?" I said his name. Was t really a trick? I know that he was here... but for some reason I can't sense his aura or energy at all.....What if it was the brat's plan???...but then again..their aura was really different....hmmmmmm. I wonder what he would do if there were two of me... I smirked a little.

I grab my bag that was lying there beside the bed. I search the inside and pulled out a cloning scroll. I let out a little chuckle as I look at the brat.

"Let's see if you can act all high and mighty when there's two of me" I smirked.  I unrolled the scroll and drip a single drop of my blood onto the scroll. " Let's have fun~" I said as smoke starts to appear from the scroll and puff, another me was sitting on the bed. The other me went to the other side of the bed and we both crawl close to the brat to whisper in his ears.

""Wakey wakey, let's have some fun~~~"" we whispered in his ears. The brat slowly open his eyes and was shocked at what he saw.

"...." He slowly sit up and stare straight at us.

""What's wrong?"" we said as we slowly put are hands together. ""Don't like what you see?"" We let out a small chuckle.

"..." The brat was still silent which made me start to question whether I made the right decision or not.

"..." I look at my clone and slowly back away but I didn't get far. the brat yank both mine and my clone's wrist and pull us down onto the bed as he hover above us.

"Didn't you say we'll ave some fun~?" The brat smirked.....what was on my mind at that point was...ABORT MISSION!!!ABORT MISSION!!!!

"N-No!!" I quickly undo the spell that summon my clone. "..I'm...I'm just kiddin?" I let out a dry laugh as I try to avert my eyes.

"Kidding?" he repeated. He slowy moves closer and closer to me and whisper in my ear "Were you kidding when you called out his name?" he said in a pissed tone.

"Wha..." I was really shocked. Wait...does that mean he was awake all along?!?!  I push him off me. "You...! You tricked me!!" I shouted

"Its your fault not meh" HE replied as he grab my hand and pin my down to the bed. "Let meh remind you who you belong to" he said devilishly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this chapter is short. I will resume to the main story in the next chapter. And I would like to apologize in advance, I might not be able to upload/ update for next week or two cuz it's final exam week and each subject accounts for 50%-60% of the total marks so.....I would like to apologize for taking time off to study. But if you guys have any comment or suggestion/tips/anything then write your comment down here or you guys can send me a personal message!!!