The X Circus X Audition

Me, SHalnark and Hisoka left the base early in the morning.  The location is somewhere near the edge of town... It wasn't that hard nor was it long to find it.

"Ah! We're not open for show yet" A girl with long purple hair in a white nightgown like dressed  stopped the three of us as we tried to go to them.

"No, we're not here of  the show" Shalnark said. "You see...we want to be a part of it" Shanlark added while rubbing the back of his head.

"...you guys want to join?" She asked and we respond with a nod. "Got it! I'll go get the leader. You guys wait here" She then rush off to find the ringleader.

"....You prepared an act yet?" Shalnark whispered.

"...Not really. I'mm just gonna do some knife throwing while standing on a ball" I said.

"You can do that?!" SHalnark was both shocked and exicited to see me do it. "What about you?" He then turn to Hisoka.

"Isn't it obvious? Magic trick" Hisoka said as he flips a single card back and fort in his hand.

"Hahaha" Shalnark let out a dry laugh.

"What about you?" I ask him back.

"Hmmm maybe some card tricks...some joke?" He laugh and scratches the back of his head. If it's jokes...I think he could make other people laugh...not at his jokes but maybe at him failing.

"...By the way...I've been thinking. If we join the circus...won't anyone recognize both of you? I mean Hisoka, your rank first in Heavens Area and Shalnark, your a Ryodan...isn't there any wanted posters?" I tilt my head and waited for their answer.

"Don't worry about it. The others already took care of it. Besides, mine is hardly up. I mean, sure I am a member of the Ryodan but I didn't do as much damage as the others." He chuckle.

"I see...what about you?" I turn towards Hisoka.

"Hmm~ Who knows~" he said while giving me a shrug. "They just came to this town. I doubt they know anything~" he added. I guess he have a point... I heard some footsteps and look forward. The girl came rushing back, once she got to us, she stopped to get some air.

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting" she said. " He wants you guys to go meet him" She said before leading the way. We follow her quietly.

"...Ne." I broke the silent. "We don't know you name yet-" I was then interrupted.

"Their here!!!" She shouted as she walks into the largest tent. The inside was huge, every thing was set up for the show and everyone was practicing their act.

"Wow" I muttered to myself as I took a few steps back to look at it fully. "Ah" I suddenly bumped into some one. I turn around really fast and took a deep bow. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to".

"Hahaha. Don't worry about it" A smooth voice said. I slowly look up and saw him. He's dress like the ringleader of this circus. He was taller than me...around 183. He's body seems well build. He also has clear green droopy eyes with a mole under his chin. His down hair is slicked back a bit and is around 28 years of age. "My lady?" he said.

"...Ah! I'm sorry" I apologized once again, this time for staring at him for too long.

"Hahaha. Don't worry about it. So are you guys the people who want to join the circus?" he asked politely.

"Yup!" SHalnark shouted as he and Hisoka walks over.

"I see...and why do you guys want to join?" He cheerfully said. I look over at Shalnark and he seems like he didn't have an answer. I quickly look at Hisoka, he didn't seem to care about anything at all.