Our x Secret

Yuki's POV

"...Mommy?"

I hear a faint voice calling me but I just couldn't tell who was it...whose voice they were. Everything was all burred when Elaine attracted me. I was stabbed right in my guts with a dagger she hid in her sleeve. Maybe this...this could be made up for all the sins I've done. I slowly close my eyes as I lean closer to Elaine.

"...You...You better keep your promise" I whisper in her ear. If I can just let the twins and Feitan be safe...that's all I need...that's all I want.... I smile gently.

"...Don't think this is enough for what you've done" Elaine growled at me as she slowly twist the dagger around and pull it out. Oh

"Khaa...." I cough out blood the moment she pulled out the dagger. "....I know....now just let them go..." I said

"...hmmm.... I change my mind. I would rather keep them here first, you know as hostage. Besides, I would love to let your children see you cover with the prettiest color of red" she said as she smiles at me.... " or for when I'm bored with your or you die...I can have fun killing them~" she chuckled.

"YOU!!!!" I was more than furious. As I was about to rush to her to kill her, my body collapsed on the ground.

"HAHAHAHA" Elaine laughed.

"....what...what did you..." I said as I try to move my body.

"Your children are your weak point. You were blinded by them that you didn't notice the position on the dagger. Hahaha. Pathetic" she walks over to me and stomp on my head.

Feitan's POV

tsk, that b*tch. Meh was about to rush over to kill that b*tch but both the boss and Shalnark stopped meh.

"What?!" Meh growled

"Look....look over there" Shalnark said as both the boss and Shalnark pointed over to where the twins are.

"...." meh eyes widen and meh was speechless. What we saw was....was something we never thought would see.... the twins......"no way..." all of us were shocked by what we saw. Kai, the twin in blue, let out a blue aura...and Ryo let out red. Just as seconds pass by their blood lush grew and grew.

"...what is this felling?" Elaine said before turning around.

"....Kai...Ryo...?" Yuki said she tried to get up.

"..." Both the twins slowly look up and look straight into Elaine's eyes with the expression meh never seen on their face before.

Shalnark's POV

....That look on their face...it really reminds me of Fei when he's anger. I slow look over at Fei. I guess they really got it from you. 

I look back at the twins and saw a small fire starting around Ryo as it burns the rope tying him and Kai to the wooden cross.

"Don't hurt mommy!!!" both of them shouted as the fire around Ryo burns more and more and Kai has ice forming on the ground around him.

"...so that's their power...." the boss muttered.

Yuki's POV

When I first gave birth to them....I almost lost my life. They took all my energy and drained my powers. Just after I gave birth to them....the same aura that I'm feeling now  is the same as back then....the same aura was glowing around them as their little fire/ice forms from the tip of their index fingers. I knew that it would be hard for them to control such power... I know that their power will grab hunters' attention...I just don't want them to be in any trouble, so I place a spell....well I put my power in the necklaces and gave it to them. They haven't took it off once since then.

I did tell them once that they have a very uncontrollable power...that they can be in danger....so we made it our little secret, a secret that only we know about the twins' power. The twins and I also agreed that they will use their power to help and save other people once they learn how to control it...but this....this will turnout to be a disaster......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry X 'mas!!!! I know i'm late but ......still...>o>   OI hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!