The x Plan

"...That's...." I avert my eyes. I didn't know if I should tell them or not.

"Yuki?" Azumi said my name but i didn't respond.

"It's fine if you don't want to tell us" Chrollo said as he walks over to pat my head. I let out a sigh of relief.

"THen let's try to find their location first" Azumi suggested.

"Yeah but it might be hard...." I replied.

"That's not a problem, I can try to find Elaine, then it will lead to the twins" She said as she opens up a small gate to try and find Elaine.

"In that case, while Azumi is finding the location, let's come up with a plan. How are we gonna get to the twins without Elaine noticing?" Shalrnak said.

"That might be hard. We know what she's capable of" Phinks added.

"....she might have something up in her sleeve as well...." I muttered.

"LIke?" the brat asked me.

" ..." I look over at him. " I don't know...It's just a feeling...like she's hiding something"

"Then what we should do is get Elaine as far away as we can from the twins" Chrollo said before pointing at me. "Yuki, can you distact her? It seems that there's something going on between the two of you. You might be able to get her attention and the rest of us will go help the twins."

"...Got it" I replied. Honestly, there is this unease feeling again. "I'll go get my stuff..." I said as I head back inside to go grab my bag"

Chrollo's POV

We all watch her wlk back inside to grab her stuff. I quickly look over to Feitan.

"Feitan, make sure that you are with her at all times, there's something fishy going on" I ordered him.

"You don't need to tell meh dat" he replied as he glared over at Yuki's back.

"Just make sure that both of them don't know that your there" I added.

Yuki's POV

I quickly got back to the others.

"Sorry for the wait" I said.

"It's fine. Have you found them yet?" Shalnark hovers over Azumi to look at the gate.

"Not yet. If you guys have something that belongs to her then it would be much easier" Azumi replied.

"That's..-" be fore shalrnkar could finish, Azumi quickly interrupts

"Found her!!!" she shouted as all of us hovers over Azumi to look at where Elaine and the twins are. We were all shocked by what we saw. Elaine was standing there ready for us to come and the twins....don't tell me...

"....sacrifice?" I muttered.

"What?" Phinks asked.

"Elaine is using them as sacrifice!!" I shouted in rage.

"..Sacrifice for what?" Chrollo rub his chin but I didn't pay attention to anything bother than my own feeling.

"Open the gate" I demand.

"Yuki, don't act on you-"Azumi was trying to calm me down but it didn't work.

"Open the damn gate!!!" I was in rage. It was the first time that Azumi saw me this angry...it was the first for everyone there to saw me like that. Azumi open the gate for me and I walk through it.

~~~~

"Well~ Well~ look who we have here" Elaine said in a cheerful tone. I replied with a deadly glare. "Come one~ don't be like that" she chuckle a bit.

"It's me you want! Now let them go!" I shouted at her.

"Let them go? I can't do that" Elaine walks closer and closer towards them. "Yu see they will be my sacrifice" She said joyfully. "Oh, I wouldn't come closer if I were you. I step trap here and there, you might not be the one to get hurt but hey will" she threatens me.

"You...What did I every do to you?!" I ask her. I really want to know the real reason behind all of this.

"Ha...You stole everything from me!!! " She shouted back in rage. "You took my beloved brother away from me, and just when I found the love of my life......you also took him! And these bloody brats are the proof!!!" she took a knife out of her pocket and head it against Ryo's neck.

"Don't!!" I shouted.

"You don't get to decide anything. Your not in the position to" She said.

~~~~~~~

Chrollo's POV

We were all started by what we saw and heard.

"We should go after her.Yuki was already at the other side of the gate" I said as Azumi nodded.

"let's go somewhere they won't see or notice us" Azumi said as she opens up another gatw. All of us slowly walk through the gate and we ended up in the bushed near Elaine and the twins.

"You...What did I every do to you?!" Yuki asked her.

"Ha...You stole everything from me!!! " She shouted back in rage. "You took my beloved brother away from me, and just when I found the love of my life......you also took him! And these bloody brats are the proof!!!" Elaine took a knife out of her pocket and head it against Ryo's neck.

I quickly prevent Feitan to go out in hiding by holding my arms out in front of him.

"Don't. You'll only make the situation worst" I said as he clicked his tongue.

Elain's POV

"Let me tell you a little story....." I said

"Huh?"

"Long, long ago, there live two siblings who were poor and left to die. But one day, someone came and give us help. We did jobs and task to repay the debt we owe him. We were living the life, we had everything. We had respect, money, a house to live in.....but it didn't last. We were hunter. Every last one of us. I took my little brother and ran for our life but got seperated along the way. Once I dealt with all the trouble, I quickly rush to find him but...what I saw was you. You! standing there with blood on your hand and by bleeding brother on the ground. YOU KILLED HIM!!! YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!!!!" 

".." I stood there in shock. "...he's your brother...?" I muttered to myself.

"But that wont be a problem..." he chuckle to herself. "I'll make these two as sacrifice to have my revenge~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!! I was gonna make it a halloween special bit I already did a exta/special chapter so...maybe next well I will up load the halloween special. P.S> this is ending so I kinda want some of your advice. Should I make a vol.2? or start a new fiction [bnha / snk]?