Something x off

I felt something really tight around my body. I try to move but I couldn't. As I open my eyes, I saw vines everywhere. I look down at my own body as saw that I was tangled in all the vines. It was wrapping every part of my body and the more I move, the more tighter it gets.

"Tsk" I clicked my tongue. I try to touch the heel of my shoes with my hand, to grab a hidden blade. But before I could make it half way to my heel, the vines got extreme tight...like it could just off my blood circulation if I move an inch.  It was already getting hard to breath and everything starting to become blurry.

"What are you doing?" A voice said out of nowhere. I try to look over at who it was but my eyesight couldn't adjust. "Tsk" I heard a tongue clicked before falling down into someone's arm.

"Ah!" I grasped for air as I cling on the person who caught me. I look up and it was the brat glaring right into my eyes. I blushed slightly since we were really really close to each other that it made my heart pound. "Down...let me down" I muttered while avoiding eye contact with him but he didn't do anything.

"...Oi " The brat suddenly spoke up. I slowly look at him. "You think you could leave meh?" He gave me the deadly glare as he lower his bandanna down.

"What are you-" before I could finish asking him, his lips were slammed right onto mine. He slowly push his tongue into my mouth and left no place inside my mouth untouched. The sensation rushed throughout my body. I should resist but I just couldn't. The heat the rushed through my body was too much for me to handle.

"Hmph!?" I felt something unease in my stomach. I try to push him off of me but I couldn't. As I use more forced I accidentally scratched his cheek which made him let me go.

"You...you dare do-" before he could finish his sentence I was bending over at a wall vomiting. I didn't have anything in my stomach at all so all that came out was just water. There wasn't anything that triggered me...it was just a sudden urge...kinda like a wussy feeling...

"Oi! Don't run so fast" Phinks was shouting as the Shalnark and Elaine followed behind him. All of them seems to be out of breath for some reason.

"Y-Yuki?" Shalnark rushes over towards me. "Woah! Why is your face so pale?!" Hallmark was shocked when he saw my face. I honestly don't know...

"It's...it's nothing" I took a deep breath in as I wipe my mouth. It's best to find the others...maybe there's someone else who is infected like me...that is if I'm really infected...

"What? Were you scared that your face turn pale?" Elaine said in a provoking tone of voice.i have her a glare.

"..." I gave her a more intense glare. I don't wanna fight back, it would only make everything worst. I slowly reach for my bag and grab my phone.

"Oh yeah!" We could communicate with each other!" Shalnark was ecstatic. He reached for his phone.

"...it's not gonna work" I said before Shalnark got a look at his phone. "It seems that the temple cuts off all connections".

"Then how are we gonna find the others?" Elaine whine as he try's to cling onto the brat, but he avoided her touch.

"Wait... can't you use the ring thing to get Azumi?" Shalnark asked.

"The ring went back to Azumi remember?" I reminded him. Besides, if I got the ring with me in the first place, I would have use it.

"Then what do we do?" The brat spoke.

"Well...she will have to find us instead." I said calmly.

"Then let's get going" Phinks said.

"Where?" I ask him.

"Maybe we could reach the core before them or find the others" Phinks replies as he starts to lead the way. There was this sudden feeling around us and without thinking I reached out to grab Phinks, stopping him from going anywhere. He gave me the surprise look.

"I...I think we should just stay put. It would be easier for them to find us..." I try to persuade him to stay. Just a second afterwards, my hand got yanked away from Phinks' sleeve.

"What are you doing" The brat growled at me as he gave me a glare.

"She did nothin-" Phinks didn't finish speaking as soon as the brat shift his glare towards Phinks. I could see Phinks sweating like crazy.

"Now. Now" Shalnark try to calm the brat down. "Let's just wait here..." he added. A few seconds later the brat lets go of my hand and walks over to a wall to lean on it.

Everyone seems to be doing their own thing right about now as we wait for Azumi to come get us with her portal gate. I was sitting on the floor while leaning on the wall that was the opposite of the brat. Everything starts to feel weird again. It felt like I have to vomit... it felt like I don't have anymore energy.... I look over at the others but non of them seems to have the same effect as me.... what's going on???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter^^