The x reveal pt 2

Chrollo's POV

All of us are sitting on the dinner table. It was extremely awkward since we didn't know what to ask him.....although, I do want to know more about Yuki and the relationship between her and Akira who is her so-called brother.

"So...tell me, what do you guys want to know?" He asked us. There was this awkward silence. Non of us were brave enough to asked...it's not that we are scared of him...but we just don't know how to handle the truth.

"...... You..You said that your her brother... correct?" I asked first.

"Yes" He said calmly as he took a slip of the hot tea.

"...But your just one of her siblings right? After all, you did say that you were her 'biological brother'. That means, there are adopted siblings...right?" I asked him again.

"Yes. all together, Yuki has eight siblings" he said.

"Eight!?!?!" we were all shocked.

"Yes, eight. But four of them are adopted....and Yuki...she's...." He was hesitating to continue.

"She's what?!?!" Feitan got pissed.

"I guess she haven't told any of you that she is a triplet, right?" He asked us.

"..what?..." we were all shocked, but Feitan and Azumi were the most shocked. I guess...If I were them, I would be too. Feitan, who is Yuki's soulmate but doesn't even know about this....and Azumi, who has been with her though thick and thin....

"In that triplet, Yuki and Agito are twins...Identical twins" the moment he said that, Feitan got out of his chair and as about to rush over to check on the girl who was in the cylinder tank. "Don't worry. The person in the tank is really Yuki" he said.

"...." Feitan look back at him, he was a bit hesitant.

"Yuki...she's the only female born in the family, so I can guarantee you that the person in the tank is really Yuki." After Feitan heard about that he let out a sigh of relief before sitting back down.

"...I want to know something" Shalnark spoke up. " Who are you guys? Who exactly is Yuki?" He asked.

"Do you really want to know?" Akira asked Shalnark back. All of us nodded. "In that case, we are the 'Phantom Family'. You guys should know that name, right?"

"...Phantom..?!?" We were all shocked. If I remember correctly, the Phantom family is the top of the top assassin group in the world. They are ranked triple S*...

"Our father was the head of the Phantom family, he met our mother...who was the daughter of the person who found the Hunter Exam and is a member of the Kurta Clan." he said calmly.

"But-but didn't they died?" Azumi was shaking a bit when she said that. I guess she really didn't expect Yuki to come from such a wealthy and royal family.

"...Yeah..." he looked down on the table. "Our mother almost died once when she was giving birth to the last member of the triplet...Yuki....Apparently, Yuki was cursed the moment she first open her eyes."

"Cursed?" Feitan repeated.

"Cursed. You guys did see didn't you? Even though her power is strong, the power eats away her life span slowly....This is also the reason why our parents made her the head of the family."

"What...even though she's the youngest?!" Shalnark was extremely surprised.

"She has the ability and the power...no one was against it as well" he replied.

"But, in the news.... aren't you the head?" I questioned him.

"...." he hesitated a bit. " Let me tell you what happened. When Yuki was just 2 years of age, there were some hunters and assassin who heard that one of the Phantom family member possess the power (curse) to relieve the dead and to kill anyone with a single touch....They came to our backyard and apparently, Yuki was the only one who was there.... She almost got killed but Kyoshiro got to her and escaped with her while our parents deal with the intruders." He squeezed the glass cup on his hand really tight. "Yuki...she for some reason went back to the backyard and..."

"...and?..." we were all waiting for him to continue.

"One of the intruder saw her as was about to kill her but Kyoshiro went just in time to save her....but he ended up dying....with that, our parents let their guards down and ended up getting butchered and killed right in front of Yuki."

"...When what happened to the intruders?" Shalnark asked.

"Yuki's power unleashed for the first time then and killed everyone who was there."

"And where were you?" Feitan growled.

"...The rest of us were handling some business in the city....." He slowly look up a bit. "The moment that I saw her, covered in blood and hugging the remaining parts of our mother,  father, and Kyoshiro....We all decided that it's best to take her out of the family. There will be a lot of people who are going to be coming after her, trying to killer and use her power...."

" So you guys cut all the ties with her?" Azumi asked.

"We..we tried our best to...but we couldn't. There were jobs and works that need Yuki to do...since she's the rightful head of our family. I'm just...I guess you can say, I'm just the image of our family for the public."

"But you didn't care what happened to her?!?" Feitan growled.

Feitan POV

Meh got really pissed off with him trying to make excuses

"But you didn't care what happened to her?!?" meh growled.

"What do you mean?" He look over at meh.

"The scars on her body, do you even know where their from?!?!" Meh  let out a bit of blood lust. " After she was abandon by you, she was kidnapped, tortured and used as sacrifices!!"

"T-That's right!!!" two tone said. "Yuki has been through a lot since she was young. She try to act brave...she try to protect those who couldn't protect themselves....but what you guys did...Instead of being there beside her, you guys just abandon her, leaving her to feel guilty! That she was the main reason that they died!!!"

" That's explain why she had so many scared on her body....." he muttered.

Akira's POV

I never knew that she had gone through something like that before....to think that she would have a happy life...tsk...

"ne,ne..." I look down to something tugging on my pants. "is is mommy gonna be okay?" The twins asked.

"Mommy?" I repeated.

"Mommy's not gonna die right?" they asked with tears in their eyes....so Yuki had kids....I bite my lips. Why is there so many things that I didn't know about her...even though I tried my best to protect her in the shadows...

"sir?" they tug on my pants a bit more.

"...I..I don't know..." I replied. " I don't know when she will wake up" The moment I said that, The guy in jet black rushed out of the room in a blink of an eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's gonna be midterm week for me soon!!! just a day or two away from my first exam TToTT