Our x First x Christmas

December 24

I was still wondering who gave me the neckless...who has the other half. I'm guessing that Shalnark, Phinks or that brat has one but it could be someone else. I look out the window near my place on the stone, it was snowing a bit.

I took two small boxes out of my bag, one is green and the other one is light purple. The day of my birthday I bought two neckless that I thought suits Gon and Killua. I bought Gon a small topaz colour neckless that has a feather inside. I bought Killua the same neckless but in a different colour. His was pale purple, almost like the colour of light purple spinel. I also bought a small teddy bear or Alluka so she won't get lonely. I put boxes back in my bag and stare blankly at the roof.

*beep*

I was startled by the sound of a text receive. I took out my phone and look who sent me a text....Hisoka...I let out a huge sigh and open his message.

'Merry Christmas my dear queen ^3^'

He should really stop sending me tex-....maybe I can use him. If I message Gon or the others, everyone here will think that I'm betraying them. However, Hisoka is in an alliance with they Ryodan... I could ask him to give my presents to Gon and Killua! I quickly reply back to him.

'Hey, I know this is it if the blues but let's meet today. How bout it?'

There! Message sent. Not even ten seconds have passed and I already receive a reply from him.

'My, my. Do you miss me that much my dear~ let's meet at the bar in ally 23 at 6pm. I'll be waiting for you my queen~'

Even his text gives me the chills. I look at the time on my phone and it was 5:45pm. I got up and walk towards Chrollo, to ask him for permission to go out tonight. He look at me and stare.

"You've been with us for almost 2 months. This is the first time you've ask for something." He chuckled a bit. "Sure"

"Really?!" My eyes lit up. I thought it would be hard to get his approval. I let out a small sigh of relief.

"But, someone will have to go with you to keep you in check" he added. I was a bit too excited that I didn't pay attention to his words so I just nodded. "Good. Feitan, keep an eye on her." He said while pointing at me. Wait. What?

"Does it have to be him?" I quickly asked.

"He's the only one that can match up to your speed." He walk closer to me. " and he knows how to handle you" he added. I pour at him and let out s sigh.

"Fine" I replied and turn towards the brat "let's go" I said and walk out the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was exactly 6 pm and I was standing in front of the bar.

"...wait here" I pointed down at the floor.

"Huh? You don't order meh" he gave me a glare.

"Sigh, this is a bar. You have to be at least 18 to go in" I said calmly so that we wouldn't get into a fight.

"I'm not a kid" his glare got more deadly.

"...fine, do what you want" I said and walk in the bar. I really want to talk back to him...but I can't in the public, especially because he's a wanted thief.

Hen I walk into the room I saw Hisoka drinking. He looked over at me and glare.

"I'm glad your here my queen...but why is he here?" Hisoka glare at the brat.