My x Rival

Yuki's POV

I went to sit back at my usual spot after getting back from my time...or night...with the brat. Chrollo isn't in the room so I took this chance to relax a bit before he comes.

"Hi" I turn to the voice and saw that the new kid was standing near Phinks, Shalnak and the brat.

"What's up Elaine?" Phinks asked her. My eyes were fixed at the four of them before Shalnark saw that I was looking at them and smile.

"Yukii~" He wave his hand " Come over here a bit". I give him a blank expression and ignored him by grabbing a boot out of my bag and start reading. "Yukii~ come one~ don't be so mean" he said. Me mean? If i go over he and Phinks would tease me for sure.

"Sigh, if you don't come I'll go and carry you" Phinks said as he start walking over towards me.

"Wha!?" I scream as I feel myself being carried over the shoulder. My face was facing down on the ground as my butt was high up in the air. What I saw besides the ground was a jet black cloak and black shoes....don't tell me....

"Fei?" Phinks said his same as everyone look at us.

"What?" he starts walking towards Phinks.

"You shouldn't carry her like that" Shalnark let out a dry laugh.

"You shouldn't carry me at all!" I shouted. " Now, put me down!" I try to kick and punch him to get free but he tighten the grip on my waist which made me swoon.

"Stay still" He demand and I did as he told. I could feel that all eye were on me, it's really embarrassing. I took a little peek at him and crunch his cloak a bit. "Hm?" He slightly turn towards me before putting me down.

"...Thanks" I mutter. He move closer to my ear.

"Don't you dare show that expression to anyone but meh" He whisper into my ear. The manly tone of his voice made my body shivers.

"Yuki?" Shalnark walk towards me to look get a look when...

"Hai?!" a red cloth suddenly covers my face and I drop down on the floor. "Ow..." I rub the side of my butt and look at the red cloth....my scarf...

"Fei! Why did you do that?" Shalnark asked the brat.

"Tsk" was all he replied. So the brat wrap the scarf on my face....to hide my expression?...I let out a small chuckle. " What you laughing at?" he growl at me.

"...Your acting like a kid..you know that?" I said while chuckling.

"Huh?!" he was pissed. He move closer towards me when he was stopped.

"Ne, calm down" Elaine was clinging on the brat's arm, trying to stop him. My eyes widen and a sharp pain hits my heart.

"Let go" the brat growl at her.

"Ha? I don't want to" she reply cheerfully as she moves her chest closer to him.

"He says 'let go'!" I shouted as I bounce back up on my two feet and separate her from his arm.

"...Yuki?" Shalnark was shocked....everyone was shocked. I blush and look down on the floor.

"Damn~" Nobunaga whistled.

"What's going on?" I turn over to the voice...Chrollo...Chrollo is back. He look my way and everyone went to their places on the stone while Elaine just stands there. Chrollo then look at me as if he wants me to answer.

"...It's nothing" I said.

"Then we should get started on the training." Chrollo turn his back at us and walk towards the door.