Chapter 41- I Am Yours

Harry:

"That's the last box." Niall sighed as he stepped back from my trunk. He looked defeated, I knew that he didn't want me to go.

"Not quite." I smirked.

"What do you mean? I just checked your room."

"Did you check the bathroom?" I asked.

He groaned and tromped back up the stair to my front door. I followed him all the way up to my room. I could barely contain my excitement.

"What is this?" He asked when he pushed the door open. In the middle of my bathroom floor was a suitcase with a bright pink bow ontop.

"You, my love, are coming with me." I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

He was speechless but I could see in his eyes that my surprise meant the world to him. He pushed up onto his toes and kissed me roughly before jumping up into my arms and enveloping me into a tight embrace.

"What about my parents?" He asked.

"They are fine with it." I said. "I asked them about it last month."

He beamed at me as he reached down and grabbed his suitcase. He bounded down the stairs and threw it into my trunk.

"Let's go!" He shouted as he slammed the trunk.

My mum came out the say goodbye. She kissed both of us on the cheek and told us to call. I would be back in a week to drop Niall off and to get the rest of my things.

We arrived at Cheshire Adcademy around 10pm, luckily for us the office was open for another hour. When we got there Niall was asleep, resting his chin the palm of his hand. He was adorable.

I climbed out of my car silently and made my way into the main office of Chesire University. A petite lady, probably in her late 30s smiled up at me from the desk in the middle of the lobby.

"How may I help you?" She said.

"I'm checking in for orientation." I said.

"Alrighty, Can I get a name?"

"Harold Styles." I said.

"Right here it is.. and it says you have one guest. a future student?" She questioned.

"Yes, He should be applying in the next couple of months."

"Wonderful." She smiled again. "Alright, here are your maps, room key, weekend schedule and café voucher. You will meet your roomate this weekend and sign up for classes for next year."

"Thank you." I said as I took the stack of papers she had laid out on the counter.

"Congratulations on being accepted!" She shouted just before I reached out to push the door open. I thanked her once last time and hurried back out to my love. When I climbed back into the car he was awake and he looked frightened.

"Are you alright babe?" I asked.

"Yeah," He muttered.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just didn't know where you were." He said. I reached out and took his hand as I started my car up. I drove to where our room was located according to the map and pulled into the closest parking spot.

I looked up at him and noticed he was staring at me with glistening eyes. He was still upset. My heart ached for him but I decided to wait until we were in the room.

We climbed out and grabbed our overnight bags out of my trunk. We would get the rest once I was assigned to a room for the school year.

I unlocked the door to the small room that I was assigned. It had 2 double beds, a bathroom, a mini fridge and a TV.

Niall and I had the same idea, we both threw our bags down on one of the double beds and both flopped down on the other.

He stared up at the ceiling with watery eyes.

"Babe?" I called.

"Hmm?" he mumbled.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm fine." he said.

"Please tell me?" I begged as I propped myself up on my elbow so I could look at him properly.

He was silent.

"Is it because this is the last time we will get to be together for a long time?" I asked.

He didn't respond but a single tear slipped over his cheek. He reached up and wiped it away violently.

"Tell me what you're thinking." I prodded.

"It's just that.... I don't want to hold you back. You're so smart and talented and I cry all the time." he choked out. I wanted to interrupt but he continued.

"You're going to find someone that doesn't have all of this baggage and all of these problems.. and I just... I can't be without you."

My heart ached, why didn't he understand that I loved him? That I loved him so so much.

"Thats the craziest thing I have ever heard. Baby, it's not baggage to me it's just something that happened to you and I really don't have a right to leave you for it because I caused it. I'm the idiot not you. you are perfect in everyday even if you "cry all the time". Look at the ring on my finger. you out that there and I promised to love you. I'm not going to break that promise."

His lips cracked a smile as he wiped his tears off of his cheeks.

"You have nothing to worry about my love." I promised him.

He reached for me and pulled me in for a long kiss. He moved so that he was straddling my hips.

His fingers traced my collarbones while he mouthed something inaudible.

"I want to.." he began.

He leaned forwards and captured my lips into another kiss, but this time it was a lot more urgent. His hands roamed over my torso and finally settled on the edge of my shirt. He pulled it off over my head and I began to kiss his neck. His leg was rubbing against my manhood and making me wonder if he wanted something other than just kissing.

I knew his intentions when he began to kiss down my stomach. I couldn't handle it anymore I had to be in control, so I flipped him over so that he was beneath probably a little too hard.

He was panting as I attacked his neck with my lips. I didn't care that I was going to give him a love bite that was exactly what I wanted. I wanted everyone to know that he was mine.

"Uhh.... I don't know what to do." Niall admitted.

"It's just like kissing, don't think just do."