Chapter 35- I Never Told You

Niall:

The sky was dark and the party was loud. It was nearing 3 am and I was having a great time. It wasn't quite the night I had planned but it had gone fairly well. Zayn and I had become kinda of the life of the party. I had lost Harry somewhere around 1am and I was too drunk to look for him. I figured he was with Tom which just lead me to drink even more.

Just as I was about to streak across the yard and jump into the pool in 45 degree weather I caught a glimpse of Harry. I passed my cup to someone off to my right and made my way over to him.

"Hi Harry." I smiled.

"I was looking for you!" He said.

"You were?" I slurred.

"You're drunk." He chuckled.

"A little." I said as I held my forefinger and thumb up to measure "a little."

"I have..." He began. "I um.."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I just saw Louis kissing Tom..." He said.

Louis and Tom? Tom was cheating on Harry with his best friend. Suddenly I was angry that I could tear his head right from his body. "Why, would he..."

"It was weird because when I saw it I wasn't even hurt, I just thought okay....that gives me permission to do this...." He said as he reached out and cupped my face. I didn't hesitate one second after that. I grabbed his waist and smashed my lips onto his. But he wasn't going to let me be in control, and I didn't mind. 

Harry snaked his around around my waist and lifted me up onto one of the tables that I had set up earlier. His tongue roamed my mouth while his hands roamed my body. I was crazy turned on, and so so so so happy. It was finally happening. Harry and I were happening.

And while I was angry at Tom I was also very thankful for what he had done. Harry was mine now, and that was all I had ever wanted. He pulled back. 

"This still feels wrong." He said.

I sighed. "Yeah," I agreed. Because even though Tom and Harry weren't supposed to be together, they still were and this was technically considered cheating.

"I better go talk to him." He said.

"Want me to come?" I asked.

"Nah, I'll find you later?"

"Yeah." I nodded. 

He smiled softly at me and turned to go find Tom.

The rest of the night was a blur to me. I woke up the next morning on Zayn's couch with Harry lying on the floor right beside me. Neither of us had on shirts but luckily out pants were still in tact.

I rubbed my eyes and tried to get them to focus. Standing up carefully, I stepped over Harry and looked around for the other lads. Louis was fast asleep on the stairs and there was a half naked girl, whom I did not know, asleep on the kitchen counter.

"Shit!" I heard Zayn say as he stumbled down the stairs. "Louis what the hell?" He grumbled.

"Whaat?" Louis moaned.

"Will you get Harry up? My parents are going to be home in an hour." Zayn asked frantically as he began to scoop red cups up into his arms.

Louis groaned again and rose to his feet. "Lou, you better snap out of that hangover, I need help." Zayn complained as I made my way over to Harry.

"Harry," I said softly.

His eyes fluttered open, almost as if he was already awake. "Hey." He smiled.

"Come on," I smiled as I grabbed his hand and helped him to his feet. 

"You did kiss me last night, right?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Um yeah," I said awkwardly as I shoved my hands into my pockets.

Harry smiled at me with rosy cheeks and headed into the kitchen. "Zayn maybe you should stop having these parties." Harry chuckled.

"Has anyone seen Tom?" Louis asked. Harrys eyes darted to Louis, I could see that he was angry.

"Not since last night." Harry said through his teeth. For some reason I felt incredibly awkward. Harry hated Louis, but Louis didn't know it. "Maybe you should go look for him." Harry spat.

"What's your problem?" Louis asked.

Harry narrowed his eyes at the smaller lad. "What's my problem?" He shouted as his hands twisted into tight fists. "Last night I saw you with your tongue down my boyfriends throat!" His face was beet red and I was actually scared of him, for the second time in my life.

Louis was at a loss for words. "But-" He started.

"Harry," I whispered, but he didn't hear me.

"You were kissing Niall, you love Niall, not Tom." Louis tried to explain. "I didn't want to hurt you Harry, Tom said that..."

"Save it Louis" Harry shouted. "I'll see you later." He said roughly as he tossed me the towel that he was holding. He stormed out of the house without his shirt or cell phone. 

The room was filled with an extremely awkward silence. "I better go look for Tom." Louis muttered.

"Hey! Chelsea get out!" Zayn shouted at the half naked girl on the counter. 

"Jesus, Zayn." She muttered as she grabbed her shirt from the sink and threw it on. She then stumbled her way out to the front yard. 

"She shouldn't drive..." I said.

"It's okay she lives right down the road." Zayn said. "Where is Liam?" 

I shrugged.

"LIAM!?" Zayn shouted.

"What?" Liam responded from the back yard. "We need to start cleaning up." Zayn said.

"Backyard is already done." Liam smiled as he stepped into the house.

"I love you Li!" Zayn shouted.

Louis found Tom passed out in one of the guest rooms along with a couple of other people. We enlisted the people we found in helping us to clean and we were done just in time for Zayn's parents to pull into the driveway. I grabbed Harry's shirt, his jacket, and his cell phone and said goodbye to the lads.

Tom asked me if Harry was alright, and I told him that I didn't know. 

It only took a couple of minutes to get home. I debated on going over to Harry's right away, but I figured I better take a shower, and change before I went over to see him. 

I did my hair quickly and threw on my favorite sweatshirt before I headed over. I figured I probably should've texted him but his phone was currently in my possession.

Luckily for me, Harry was happy to let me in. 

"Here," I smiled as I passed him his phone and his clothes. 

"Thanks" He smiled weakly.

"I'm really sorry?" I offered awkwardly as we started up the stairs to his bedroom. 

"It's fine." He said. 

"No it's not, that was a jerk move." I said.

Harry shrugged. "I've done worse." He mumbled.

"Don't say that." I begged as I sat down beside on his bed.

"I cheated too, I'm not any better." He explained.

"But that was after you saw Tom with Louis,"

He shook his head. "The whole time I've been with Tom, I've been thinking about you," He said.

I swallowed hard. "Really?"

"Really," He said. "I never should've said yes to him." 

"I never should've told you that I didn't love you." I replied.

vote.COMMENT.fan.