Chapter 37- Tonight

Niall:

"Harry," I called.

"Hmm?" He said as he looked up from his homework.

"I really think you should talk to Lou." I said softly.

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Come on!" I begged as I moved from my perch at his window to where he was sitting on his bed. "You guys have been best mates forever, you're happy now, so let him be happy."

He rolled his eyes and focused back on his homework.

"Please Harry? For me?" I pouted.

He looked up at me and his eyes melted. "I love you." he muttered as he climbed to his feet. "So much." 

He cupped my face with both of his hands and kissed me roughly, I could feel the heat coming to my cheeks. He pulled back and smiled at me. "I guess I can do it... for you."  

"Thank you." I managed to spit out as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"But only, if you come on a college visit with Zayn and I this weekend." He said.

"Of course I will!" I smiled.

"Good, I guess I go call him then."

Harry:

"Hey, watch it, that goes over there." I shouted at Zayn as he swung a strand of lights over his head.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." 

"Harry, this is the cutest thing I've ever seen." Louis gushed as he sprinkled the ground with rose pedals.

We were at our lake house and the lads were helping me set up a surprise for Niall. I was going to ask him to prom tonight. 

Louis and I had made up earlier today. He was happy to be my friend again and offered to help the lads and I with tonight. We were at the lake house, out by the water. The plan was to take Niall out on a canoe from farther down the road and then paddle over here. Then I would ask him to prom, and hopefully he would say yes. Prom was going to be one of the last weekend we got to spend together for a while. 

It was upsetting to know that I was going away and leaving him behind, but I knew that we could make it work because I loved him more than I loved anything in the world.

"You better go pick him up mate." Zayn said. "It's almost 5."

I nodded. "Do you guys have everything under control?" I asked.

They all nodded. "Everything will be perfect, Harry." Liam said.

"Alright... I guess I'll go then." I smiled. "Oh and Lou?" I asked.

He looked up at me. "You should ask Tom." 

"Really?" He asked.

"Really."

Niall:

Harry had left a few hours ago and I was dying of boredom. Maybe I shouldn't have told him to go make up with Louis. He's probably never going to come back.

I sighed and flopped down on my bed. There was absolutely nothing to do. Just then my phone rang.

"Harry." I said when I answered it with a smile.