Chapter 10- Wake Me Up

Harry:

October 27- 2:24 am

Sweat dripped off my curls and onto my forehead as my body rubbed up against some boy I barely knew. His name was Sam, I think. 

  He had dirty blonde hair and green eyes. He was hot, and mysterious. I liked it. I hadn't thought of Niall once that night.   Sam's hands slid down to my bum just when he crashed his lips onto mine. I could feel myself getting hard.   

"Want to take this somewhere else?" He asked.  

"Only if I can get your number." I flirted.  

"Gladly." He said. I felt his fingers slip into my back pocket and pull out my phone.   Soon enough he was pulling me into one of the bedrooms in Ed's house.     

October 27- 3:00 am

"Harry!" Someone shouted.  

"What?" I grumbled as I opened my eyes. I felt like shit.  

"It's time to go." Zayn said. He looked really upset. I looked around to find Liam and Louis also hovering over me.   

"The hell?" I mumbled.  

"Harry we have to go." Liam said and stepped forward. He hooked his arms underneath mine and lifted me up.   

"Why are you guys here?" They hadn't come to the party with me. I didn't tell any of them that I was going either.  

"Please tell me you didn't have sex with that kid?" Louis pleaded.  

"I didn't, well I might have." I said rubbing my forehead. "What does it matter?"  

"God Harry..." Zayn muttered.  

"Ed called me, telling me that you were a crying mess. You were screaming about Niall, Harry."   

"No I wasn't." I protested.  

Zayn stalked off to go talk to Sam while the other two supported me.  

"How much did you have to drink?" Lou asked.  
I shrugged. "Enough."  

"Harry you've got to stop this." Liam began.  

"It's no use Li, he's in a state he won't remember a word you've said." Louis told him.  

"We're all good, Sam said you freaked out the moment he tried to touch you."  

Normally I would've been embarrassed but I was too drunk to care.  

"He did say he'd like to see you again though." Zayn said like the words were poison.  

"Let's just get him to the car."      

October 27- 6:23 pm

"Zayn gimme me a cigarette." I said.  

Zayn glanced over at the others boys who violently shook their heads no.  

"Ughhh," I groaned. "Why do you guys think you can control my life?" I asked. I was really made about last night. Not that I remember much. Just that I was mad.  

"We are trying to help you Harry." Louis explained.  

"I don't need help." I said through my teeth. "I'm fine."  

"No you're not Harry, you used to be top of the class, popular, captain of the footie team. You are not the same Harry anymore."  

"Maybe I didn't like being that Harry. Everyone expected too much of that Harry. This Harry is easier. Now everyone leaves me alone. They're afraid of me. And no one expects good grades or the best behavior." I said. I felt anger boiling up inside me