«Chapter 32»

Dymond

I look carefully at the clock waiting for it to strike 10:39. That's the time when Kevin pulls up in the driveway. Jr is at my mother house. I let him stay there so I and Kevin can have our night together. I want to have to my time with him.

"Where is he?"I look at the clock.

"Hey baby" I heard the back door slide shut. I turn around seeing Kevin with flowers and a huge teddy bear. I always wanted a teddy bear.

"Babe" I gasp and ran up to him. I kiss his lips passionately as he grabs my ass tightly. I and Kevin have been working things out but sometimes we have our ups and downs. I love this man. I really do.

He picks my big ass up going to our room. We kiss and kiss till he laid me down in the bed. We kiss for almost a minute until he went down low. He took off my panties kissing my thigh then went to my pearl. Now, this is what I love about Kevin. He's good...

"Fuck" he stop what he was doing. I sat up looking at him.

"What is it?"I ask.

"My boss. Want me to come in again?" he looks at his phone confuse. "What the fuck"

"Bae. Fuck it and stay with me" I said.

"I wish I can but this the money I make for both of us and the baby," he said.

"And jr," I said.

"Yeah. Baby, when I get back. I'ma make sure you ain't walking for three days" he smirks at me. He is too nasty. He got up from the bed and grab his jacket.

I sigh looking at my phone. Why did he have to leave now?

Kevin

I stop in my tracks when I walk outside. What in the hell does Mrs. James need me for? I stood outside calling her phone number.

"Hello"- Mrs. James

"Yeah, what you needed me for?"- me

"It's business, Kevin. Just come and see me"- Mrs. James

"Good thing you said that cause my wife is in the hospital right now. Can't make this meeting"- me

"Fine, that's fine. Tell the wife I said hello"

She hung up the phone in my face. I sigh and walk back to the house. I really need this job to support my family but I really need my wife to work things out.

THE END