«Chapter 3»

{Dymond}

Find light in the beautiful sea, I choose to be happy
You and I, you and I, we’re like diamonds in the sky
You’re a shooting star I see, a vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, I’m alive
We’re like diamonds in the sky

I look at my phone seeing the number that lady called me on. Is she serious right now? Why would she call me with this bullshit anyways. I shook my head putting my phone up. It's time to meet my mother and sister.

I walk in the restaurant looking for my mother and sister. I saw my sister bad ass kids but not her. Where is she?

"Hey momma"I smile seeing her pretty face. My mom had brown hair, hazel eyes, and a pretty smile. I get my pretty smile from my momma.

"Oh look at my baby"she stood up and hugged me. "Kids, come see your aunt"my sister kids came to me and hug me. She had 3 of them. All bad.

"Where is Diana?"I ask. My mom sigh and shook her head looking down.

"She is in jail again"my mom said.

"When did she get in jail?"I ask.

"Yesterday, she made the arrangements for us to meet today. Got caught yesterday"

"Stealing again"I said.

"No. This time it was stealing money from her job"my mom said.

"Oh wow"

"How's Kevin?"

"He's doing fine"I said.

"Dymond"my mom called my name so soft like she use to when I was a little girl.

"Yes momma"

"What's going on? I can see it on your face"she said.

"Some woman called me saying that she had a 5 year old son for Kevin and it's time for him to check up on the little boy"I said.

"I wouldn't listen to her. She probably just trying to make a quick buck on Kevin, you know child support"my mom said drinking her sweet tea.

"Momma, I thought I was gone be the one to have his first child"I tried not to cry.

"And you will. I don't believe that little boy is for Kevin"this is why I love my mom. She always know how to make me happy.

«LATER»

I walk in the house hearing voices in the living room. Manly voices actually. So I know that was Kevin friends.

"Man, kamyrn is fine as hell. I don't know what your talking about"that's DJ. He always talking about a damn female he think he can get. But can't.

"DJ shut yo ass up, you can't even keep the one you have"that's Ronaldo. The nice and funny one. Always makes me laugh when I'm having a bad day.

"What happened to Sarah?"that's Benjamin. The mean one. He be saying shit that will make you mad and want to smack his ass.

"How about you dump Sarah and get with kamyrn. You know she said she likes you"and that's Korey. The loyal one in the group.

"I don't want her, I want to fu..."

"Hi guys"I said before he can finish his sentence.

"Hey baby"Kevin got up from the couch. He kiss my lips softly then touch my stomach.

"Damn man, why you had to run to her like she yo momma"Ronaldo said making me laugh.

"You will know why. If you had a woman"everybody in the room said ohhhhhh.

"I do"Ronaldo said.

"Yeah, in jail"Benjamin said. "Look I have to go, come on DJ. Yo Korey you need a ride"

"Nah man, Ronaldo got me"Korey said. Benjamin push me lightly. Kevin push him making him hit the wall. Kevin doesn't want nobody touching me.

"Had fun seeing your sister and mother"Kevin said.

"Well, my sister is in jail again and leaving my mother to raise the kids"I rolled my eyes.

"Your sister stay in jail"Ronaldo said.

"Need some bail money, I got y'all"Korey said.

"Nah Korey, I'm good. Let her stay in there"I said. Korey nod his head.

"Alright man, we bout to leave"Ronaldo dap up Kevin. Korey did the same. They both walk out the door to the driveway.

"Want to watch brotherly love with me?"