«Chapter 16»

Dymond

Finally, I made it to the studio. I met up with Chris to see what we have to do. I need to get away from Kevin and have some time to myself. After this I might go shopping.

"Hey dymond"Chris walk up to me.

"Hey Chris"I hugged him. He laid his hands close to my butt which made me back up.

"Let's get started"he bit his lips. I followed him to the set seeing how pretty it was.

"This is perfect Chris"I said.

"Is it"he smile looking at me. "Where yo husband?"

"He's back at home. Why you ask?"I said.

"I just wondering. How's the baby?"right when he said that, i wanted to break down and cry. My baby is gone. "Dymond, what happened?"

"It died Chris. I didn't even get to see what it was or a baby shower or get to name my baby Chris. This shit us fuck up"I cried.

"Who fault was it?"he said.

I stared at my wall. "Kevin"I took it all in.

"Drama?"Chris ask.

"Baby mama drama. And ex"I said.

"Drew"Chris narrowed his eyebrows. "I thought he had a girlfriend"

"Did he?"I look at him.

"Yeah, I seen them kissing in Instagram two or three days ago"he chuckle. "son of a bitch got at least five girls where you at"

"Wow"I shook my head. "I'm just tired of the bull Chris"

{Tori}

I walk up to Kevin new house admiring the door. This could of been me, his child, and him. But he want to marry that ugly silicone bitch. All she do is complain.

I touch the door knob but then the door open up fastly showing a tired Kevin. He look rough up. "damn baby, what happened to you?"

"Tori, I don't have time for your bull....."I put my finger to his lips pushing him back.

"You let me help you out a bit. Your back to drinking I see"I smile. This is my chance.

"No"he said meanly. "NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!"he yelled.

"Okay, I will" I said. "But one more drink. Me and you"I smirk.

He can't resist these eyes. My blue eyes made him nod his head walking to his foyer. I followed him grabbing the pill out my pocket. I look at it and smile.

"Hennessy or...."

"Whiskey baby"I smile at him. He nod his head pouring me some. "What happened to baby mama #2?"I ask.

"She left somewhere today. I don't know"he shrugged his shoulder. He drunk his Hennessy. I just stared at him. He wasn't like this with me. He didn't care about me but care about this bitch. He pour some more Hennessy and that's my chance cause the doorbell rang. "Be right back"he walk away leaving the drink. I drop the pill in the drink watching it dissolve.

This gone be a fun night.